Chapter 35

(DECEMBER 31ST 2014)

Noelle's P.O.V:

Right now, I was sitting in the living room, watching Frozen for like the 100th time, with Shawn and Jasmine. Rafaella and Austin are gone out. Neymar was upstairs in our room, and I don't even know about Bruna.

"I really need to get back to Canada soon. I miss Tim Hortans." Shawn spoke up.

"Yeah, we do to, we need to get back to L.A, we can't stay here for too long, we need to start focusing back on our careers, and we can't do that here" Jasmine said, frowning. I sighed, thinking about just leaving this place, we all have grown an attachment towards it, and I just can't think about leaving Neymar.

"Hey, its gonna be okay, you and Neymar can go through the whole long distance thing." Jasmine said, giving me a smile as if she were reading my mind. I leaned my head back on the couch and squeezed my eyes shut.

"OUCH"

I opened my eyes and saw Shawn holding his nose.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That fail moment when you punch yourself when your pulling your blanket up" Shawn said rubbing his nose. Jasmine and I started laughing, "Your such a dork. "Jasmine said once she cooled down from her laughter.

Shawn's stupid moment just me start thinking about random things. Like when people come to your house and ask 'Hey do you have a bathroom?' and you're just there like 'No we shit in the yard, wanna test it out?'

I let out a small laugh at my own thoughts. Ah, I crack myself up.

I took my phone and clicked on twitter, and saw that I was logged out. "Which one of you went on my phone?" I asked, entering my username and password.

'USERNAME OR PASSWORD IS INCORRECT'

At least tell me which one, I thought, and entered my user name and password again.

"Guys, we have a party to go to" A new voice spoke. I looked up from my phone and saw Neymar, looking hot as ever.

"Yeah, so we leave at 9, to go to Leo's house, he is hosting a new years party." Neymar said.

"What time is it now?" Shawn asked, "7 PM" I replied checking my phone.

"Well then you all should get your asses up" Neymar said, holding his hold out for me to hold.

We went upstairs and picked out my outfit in like 10 minutes, and I went to Jasmine's room to get ready with her.

I got ready by 8:15Pm, so I had time to curl my hair, after I finished, I grabbed my purse and put my phone in there, then went downstairs and saw Neymar was ready, he was wearing dark blue jeans with a washed blue button up and his signature 'NJR' snap back.

''You look beautiful, baby." Neymar said, approaching me, and planted a kiss on my cheek, making my cheeks turn red.

"I mean, no body standing next to you, all eyes are on you." I said, smirking up at him. After a few minutes Jasmine and Shawn came downstairs looking hella good. '

"Alright we are all ready, so lets get going" Jasmine said.

"We still need Bruna to come." Neymar said.

''Bruna's going too?'' Shawn asked, with a nervous look on his face. I wonder what that's about.

"Um, yeah didn't I tell you guys?'' Neymar said, Shawn shook his head in response.

"Well, this is gonna take a while might as well get comfy'' I murmured taking a seat on the couch and wrapping a blanket around my legs, making Jasmine let out a small laugh.