Chapter 22

Neymar's P.O.V:

I can't believe Bruna kissed me, but over that I can't believe I kissed back! I like Noelle and I shouldn't have done that but I've been giving her hints all week, but she doesn't notice them! Or does she?

She probably won't even give me a chance of she even found out, but I don't want to give her the vibe that I still love Bruna, it will just distant her more from me.I want to do everything I can to make her fall in love again, fall in love with me.

Noelle's P.O.V:

"NOELLE GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM, YOU NEED TO EAT! ITS 2:00" I hear a voice yell. And I know it's Jasmine.

Since I read the news last night, I didn't want to leave the room. I opened the door and let her in.

"What's wrong? Why are you being this way?" She asked sitting on the edge of the bed. I explain everything to her, and by the end of it I was in her arms crying again.

"But, you don't notice it, he has been giving you hints all week, we can all see that expect for you. You keep pushing your feelings away for him, give him a chance."

I thought about what she said, and smiled at her. "Thank you for always being here Jazz, I love you" I said giving her a hug.

"Thats what best friends are for," She said and pushed me towards the bathroom, "and get ready, were going to the Barcelona vs Villarreal"

"Okay." I said and shut the bathroom door to get ready.

After getting ready I went downstairs and ate leftover lasagna from last night.

~|At The Staduim|~

Today, I had a Messi jersey on, since I wore a Neymar one last time, I want to wear Messi's since he's like my big brother. We all headed towards the change room to meet the team.

"Hi guys," I yelled as we reached the team, jumping on Leo's back.

"I haven't seen you in forever" Marc said hugging me after I got down.

"I know, I'm sorry" I said hugging everyone else.

"You need to come and visit more." Leo said pouting.

"I promise and who's the new one?" I asked pointing to the guy that just came out of the changing room.

"That's Munir" Geread answered. I nodded. He came and looked at Jasmine, Austin, Deira and I for introduction. (A/N: Im sorry I dont know if Munir is new or not.. SO sorry is it is wrong)

We introduced ourselves and Neymar walked out. I tried to avoid him while the team was with us. A few moments later they went and stood in their line ups. We went and sat in the VIP section.

A few moments later we saw the captains go up for the toss and the referee indicated the start of the match.

* * * *

Of course, Barca being the awesome club they are won! 3-0.

After Neymar got ready, we drove home.

Right when we got home I went into my room, Jasmine and Rafaella followed. I sat down and Jasmine started explaining Rafaella that I may like Neymar.

"Noelle, he's a great guy, and he would never do anything that would hurt you, he told me he is falling you, and I know you are too, so don't push people that care about away" Rafaella said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"But, we're not even talking, its so weird" I said and screamed into the pillow I was holding.

"That doesn't mean your gonna ignore each other forever." Jasmine said and rolled her eyes.

"I know, but I am scared, I like him but" I start off but don't want to finish.

"But what?" Jasmine and Rafaella asked in usion.

"I'm scared I will fall too hard"

"Then I'll be at the bottom to catch you"