Chapter 15

Noelle's P.O.V:

Davi is coming today, and I have been waiting for time to fly by so I can finally see my favourite person. Neymar is at training right now and I'm in my room, fish tailing my hair in the side. After I did my hair and some light makeup, I went in Jasmine's room and saw her and Rafaella looking at an photo album. I went and sat on her bed.

"That's our high school pics album! You brought it with you." I exclaimed. She nodded. We looked through the pictures many of Jasmine, Snow, and I. We were so close, we were like the 3 musketeers. As we flipped through the pictures, a letter fell out. I opened the letter, tears formed in my eyes, it was the letter Snow wrote, her suicide note.

'Dear Jasmine & Noelle,

You guys have been there to support me through everything, throughout the bullying, but it can't take it anymore. The bullying is taking over my confidence. I feel too insecure. As a victim of bullying I know what it feels like to be alone and to hate yourself. I started taking depression pills, but depression is like war. You either win or die trying. How many people have to kill themselves for society to know bullying hurts?! I'm sorry, and I love you guys but I can't do this anymore.

Yours,

Snow.

She just left this note, but we never knew where she went, we never found her body. I put the letter back and wiped the tears away. Rafaella saw mine and Jasmine's condition and gave us both a hug.

"Where are Austin and Deira?" I asked.

"Grocery shopping!" Rafaella replied.

"They know where to go?"

"Well, I did show them around" She said. I just shook my head chuckling. The. the door bell rang. I ran downstairs, and opened the door.

"Hi I'm Carolina, Davi's mãe"

"I'm Noelle!" I said giving her a hug and taking Davi.

"I gotta say, Neymar's taste improved" She said, flashing me a smile.

"We're not dating!" I told her, my cheeks getting rosy.

"Well, that's too bad, you seem nicer than Bruna!" She pouted.

"Thank you?" We chatted for a while and then she left.

I took Davi in the living room, and put on Spongebob for him to watch. Then Rafaella and Jasmine came downstairs, and talked to Davi. I went in the kitchen make some smoothies.

"We'll be back the boys are lost." Rafaella said taking the car keys, and leaving with Jasmine.

I laughed, "Idiots!"

I made the strawberry and banana smoothie and poured a glass for Davi. When I have the glass to Davi was about to ask him if he wanted to play with his toys outside but the door bell interrupted me.

I went and a answered the door.

"Truna.... What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to see Neymar, and it's Bruna" She snapped.

'Same shit' I thought, but still apologized. "Well, he's at training" I told her.

"I don't mind waiting" She said and walked into the living room. Davi saw her making her way to him and started crying running to me. I kneeled down and whispered "If you be nice I'll get you whatever you want!" He smiled and went and sat in her lap.

I went back in the kitchen, since I really don't want to be near Truna. I was scrolling though my twitter.

"WHAT THE HECK?" I hear a voice yell. I ran to the living room, to see Davi's smoothie spilled on Truna's dress.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you even hold a glass properly?" She yelled at Davi, and he started crying.

"What's wrong with you?" I said interfering. "Yelling at a kid, just because he accidentally spilled a drink on your stupid dress!"

She stepped closer. "Bitch, how wild you know? This dress was fucking expensive. And this was on purpose, this brat is just ugh!" She yelled pointing at Davi.

"This is not my house, and I can't tell you what to do, but you should leave because I don't think Neymar wants to come home seeing you yelling at his son," I said, trying to control the anger. "And speaking of that dress, I can afford 50 of those!" I continued. Her face was red with anger.

"You should leave right now Bruna!" I hear a voice say behind me. I turned to see Rafaella. Bruna stomped on her foot and rushed out. I went to Davi, and picked him up. "I didn't mean to!" He told me, tears still streaming down his face.

"know, you didn't baby I know you didn't!" I said rubbing his back,

"Bitch has some nerve!" Austin mumbled. After a while Davi finally stopped crying started playing with Deira and Austin.

"We should go, we have a appointment for a tattoo" Rafaella said.

"What?" I asked confused

"Yeah, I was thinking we could another tattoo" Jasmine said. I didn't know if I wanted another tattoo but nodded anyways.

(•~•)

Me and Jasmine both decided to get small birds on the inside of our left arm.

After our tattoo we decided to grab coffee from Starbucks. It was close by so we decided to walk. We were on our way, but Rafaella stopped us. "Look!" She pointed to 2 people sitting at table near the window. Mine eyes widened.

No way!