Chapter 14

Noelle's P.O.V:

I woke up with a pounding headache. 'What happened last night?' I thought to my self. All I remember is kneeing, and slapping Noah, and then getting drunk. I went downstairs and saw Neymar drinking coffee.

"Here take this" He said handing a Tylenol and a glass of water.

"Thanks" After taking the Tylenol I made my self some coffee. "Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Knocked out." He replied, taking a sip of his coffee.

"So Neymar what happened last night?"

"Do you want the truth?" He asked. I gave him the 'duhh' look. "Okay so, last night you got drunk, and started twerking on some random guys, and I happened to be one of them!" He told me. My jaw hung open.

"How could you let me do that? Why didn't you stop me?" I asked in embarrassment.

"Do you know how hard it was trying to control your twerking ass?" He sassed. I opened my mouth, but no words came out.

"But, why did you let me get drunk then?" I asked.

"Who knew you were gonna get drunk after taking 2 vodka shots?" He said putting his hands on the air. My mouth formed in an 'o' shape.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I said before running out of the room not wanting to get more embarrassed.

I went into my room and got sweats and a top. After taking a shower I went downstairs and saw everyone seated on the couch.

"Today is a full on lazy day!" I said making my self comfortable on the couch, beside Neymar.

"Which movie do you guys want to watch?" Neymar asked.

"Fast and Furious 6?" Jasmine suggested. We nodded.

During the movie Neymar and I had our own conversations.

"Davi is coming tomorrow, his mãe is going to drop him off!" Neymar told me.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't seen him in forever!" I exclaimed, just thinking about his cute smile making a smile appear on my face.

"You seen him like 5 days ago"

"Still a long time." I said.

"Well, I have training tomorrow, so can you take care of Davi?" Neymar asked.

"Of course." He smiled.

"Oh and for some weird reason, my shampoo is starting to smell weird and its so thick" Neymar said confused. I looked down at my hands and bit my lip from trying to smile.

"Oh really, why's that?' I asked innocently. He came closer and filped me on the sofa and started tickling me. "You sabotaged my shampoo"

"Be lucky I didnt turn change your hair gel to glue" I said holding his hands so he can't tickle me but he was too strong. He tickled me till tears formed in my eyes.

"Neyy- stttooppp" I said in between laughs.

"Fine, say Neymar is the hottest person alive and has the best hair"

"I'm still alive you know" Deira interrupted. Austin just had a 'You wish' look. Rafaella laughed, at her boyfriend's reaction.

"Fine, Neymar is the hottest person alive and has the best hair" I said quickly and he stopped, letting me calm myself down.

"I hate you!" I murmured. "But I love you" He replied giving me a sloppy kiss on my cheek. I blushed.

I got up and sat properly. I took Neymar's snapback that said 'NJR' and wore it.

"Would you like me to autograph it as well?" Neymar asked.

"OMG! YESS IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE" I faked fangirling. He just laughed and I joined him. He took a pic and posted it on Instagram with the caption 'She looks better :('

"Of course I do!" I said, and hugged him. We contiued watching movies after movies till it was time for dinner.

Noah's P.O.V:

"I'm going to make her regret her actions!" I told my cousin.

"Relax, with some new memembers on our team we can easily get to her and her little best friend." She told me.

"New team members?" I asked confused. And I couldn't believe the 2 people that come out, and the picture of the 3rd new person on our team.

-----------------------------

Who you think might be the new people or the cousin in the team?