Chapter 4

Noelle's POV:

I woke up at 8:45, and saw there were still 2 hours till 11:00 the time Raffaella was going to pick us up. Shit. I forget to text her the address, I faceplamed before quickly texting her and went to wake up Jasmine. I shook her but she still didn't wake up. I slapped her lightly. Nope. I groaned, annoyed by how deep of a sleeper she is. I pushed her off the bed, making her groan. Finally she woke up!

"Whatt?"She whined, burying her deeper into the carpeted floor. Ew Jasmine.

"Get up, you have to get ready" I told her.

"5 more minutes" She muttered sleepily. I was going to tickle her but that wouldn't end up too well. "If you tickle me, I will not be responsible for your injuries" She spoke, her voice raspy, as if she were reading my mind, I put my hands up in defeat.

I then went and woke up Aussie and Deira, which wasn't that hard all I did is push them off the bed, bitchy move but I gotta do what I gotta do in the easiest way. After waking them up I plugged my curling iron in and took a shower. I came out of the shower with my white towel covering my petite body. I saw a text from Rafaella saying we are going to the carnival and she will be here at 11 with Neymar. My outfit consisted of a pair of black high waisted shorts with a black crop top that showed a little bit of my stomach, grabbed a black clutch purse and wore my black TOMS. All black like my soul.

After curling my hair and applying natural look makeup, I went to Austin's room and I saw a that everyone was ready.

"Thank god, you guys are ready on time, I love you so much" I said, blowing them a kiss.

We went downstairs for the breakfast buffet. Jasmine and I both took some fruits, bacon, French toast and 2 pancakes. We saw Deira and Austin both come to the table carrying two plates each. That's no surprise.

"Al right what time is it?" Aussie asked.

"It's 10:40" I told him, checking my phone. We finished eating and it was 10:55. I saw a text form Raf saying they're here in the front.

"Hiiii" Jasmine yelled from behind me, making me groan as her high pitched scream almost made me go deaf. We all got in the car and headed off.

We sat in the car which 7 seater. Neymar driving, Raf in shotgun, Jasmine and I behind them and Deira and Aussie behind us. Neymar turned on the radio and 'Shadow by Austin' was playing. I look amazed. "They play English songs here?" Aussie asked. "Yeah sometimes" Neymar replied. "Cool"

"And I'll make sure that you'll never be alone,

Only my shadow knows, how I feel about you.

Only my shadow goes where I dream of you and me"

I listened to the song, it bringing back so many memories, of me and him. I never knew I was crying until Jasmine, wiped my tears. She looked at me with sad eyes, shaking her head. She was right I'm not wasting my tears on him. It took me too long to become this strong and happy girl again, and I'm not going weak. I took a deep breath and let the thoughts go.

"We're here" Raffaella said grinning like a little kid. We got out and went to go the tickets. Neymar went to get the tickets. I elbowed Deria telling him to go as well.

"This place is beautiful" Jasmine exclaimed, looking around.

"Gets better at night" Raffaella said. The boys were back with the tickets. We first went on a few roller coasters. Neymar couldn't go, because of his vertebra, so instead of going next one, I took Neymar to play a few games.

We were at the toss the bottles. "Neymar, win me something!" I said making him  chuckle. He gave the booth guy money and knocked down 2 sets of 3 bottles and won me a giant teddy bear. I grinned. He gave it to me.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" I took a seflie with the bear and Neymar.

After me trying to win something for Neymar I could only win him a tiny bear and a soccer ball. I handed them to him

"I suck at this" I frowned, as I saw a little kid win a big teddy bear, and then looking at what I got, "stupid rigged booth"

"Its okay, it was funny tough, seeing you failing your ass off" He chuckled, putting his arm around my shoulder.

I gasped, playfully pushing him away.  Finally Jaz, Deira, Aussie, and Raf, were here. "That was the best roller coaster!" Jasmine said.

"Well I like this more" I said holding up my bear, and sent Neymar a smile, which he gracefully returned. She smiled.

"Lets go on the Ferries Wheel" Raf said. "Your the guide" I told her. We followed her and all got in. I took a pic of the beautiful view when we at the top.

"I forgot to ask you guys, why do you guys call Austin 'Aussie'"? She asked confused.

"Well, he's born in Australia, but grew up in Canada, and I thought  Aussie short for Austin" I told her.

"OH"

"I thought of a nick name for Deira too!" I said smirking.

"What is it?" Jasmine asked excitedly.

"DIARRHEA"

We all laughed till there were tears coming out of our eyes, DIARRHEA'S jaw was just hung down to the floor. The Ferris wheel stopped and we got out.

"Lets get food" I said running ahead of everyone to see what the food court had to offer.

From the food court we got hot dogs, cotton candy, fries, coke, and funnel cakes.

"I'll be back, going to the wash room" I excused myself, heading towards the sign.

"Wait for me" I heard Jasmine said. She jogged to catch up to me. While we were walking we were so deep in conversation I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sor-" I looked up to see a familiar face and froze not being able to finish my sentence.

"Oh, if it isn't little Noelle and little Jasmine" The familiar face smirked, sending shivers down my spine.

"St-e-ph" I stuttered. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Vacation. But I should be asking you! Funny how you could afford to come here, where did you get the money from? Obviously you couldn't get it from your parents since they kicked you out of their house" She said looking at Jasmine, with her sinister smile.

"If you didn't know we're models and actually making something out of our selves instead of living off other people's luxuries, so look at your self before talking, gold digger" I snapped fuming in anger. Say something to me that's fine, but don't talk like that to my sister.

"You 2 and models?!" She laughed, "Who would hire such garbage?"

I am this close to ripping her head off. "Last time we checked it wasn't you in Cover girls front page, Cosmopolitan, Vouge, or People's, would you like me to continue?" Jasmine asked keeping her calm unlike me.

"Well, I might not be on those covers, but at least I have a family who loves me, didn't kick me out, or abuse me and a guy who actually loves and cares about me" She snapped looking at me. I took a deep breath, trying to control my self. Not wanting to make a scene.

"Glad I have met you again, so that now I can warn you. You made my life hell in high school, now its my turn. Watch your backs, bitches." She snapped and walked away.

-------------------------------------------

Kisses x

-A