Chapter 33

"No! I don't believe you!" Jasmine yelled shaking her head.

"I'm sorry but its true." Bruna said, putting her hand on Jasmine's shoulders in attempt to calm her down.

"And why the hell should we believe you how do we know that this is not a part of Steph's plan? Like the next thing you know is that, your only doing this to create distance between D and Jazz?" I asked, my nails digging into the palm of my hand, my hands balled into fists.

"Distance? Don't you think there is already enough distance in their relationship? I am telling you guys cause I regret helping Steph, now I just want to stop." She defended.  Jasmine got up heading for the door, but I caught a hold of her wrist.

"What proof do you even have? We can't just believe you, Bruna. After all you are an actress." I said, and tugged on Jasmine's arm mentioning for her to sit down.

After Jasmine sat down Bruna started talking, "You know the reason why he's not here, its because he's probably with Steph discussing what they're going to do next. The reason he missed Jasmine's ultra sounds or her appointments is because he was with Steph, Snow and Noah. I know so cause I was there!"

"He's an actor and a soccer player, he has to attend meetings, shoots, practices, so that doesn't mean he's with her right now!" Jasmine said, biting down her lip. I don't know if it were Bruna she was trying to convince or herself.

"Why would he even join you guys? He loves Jazz, he wouldn't hurt her!" I said. Hell even I didn't know if I was convincing Bruna or myself, because I have noticed changes in Deira, but that doesn't have to do with situation or does it?

''He's an actor too, he has won many awards for best actor in a movie, so what not be a great actor in real life situations?''  Bruna said with a small sigh.

"What if its all a lie Bruna? We will never be able to trust you again." I told her.

"But I'm not lying, why doesn't Jasmine just tell him to come back here from where ever he is, and he'll tell you. He will probably lie but I'll be there, to prove it!" She responded.

"Fine, I'll text him" Jasmine said, pulling out her phone from the back pocket of her jeans. After a few seconds she looked up from the screen, "He said, he will be here in an hour."

We started hearing loud noises from downstairs, knowing everyone was back. We went downstairs, and saw no one was in the living room, so went to the game room and saw everyone was there.

"Did you guys have fun?" I asked, sitting on the couch beside Neymar.

"Yeah, it was great but we decided to skip the fountain shows so we can spend time with you guys as well" Neymar replied. I smiled in response.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He pointed at Jasmine, "Her eyes are all red and puffy, she's been crying, and I think I've got to know her a lot, and I know something is wrong." He told us.

"I don't even know what to say," Jasmine said, sighing. "I am just so, so scared of the things that Bruna said and how they could be true."

"I'll explain." I said, noticing the confused looks on their faces. I told them everything that Bruna told us. They were all shocked, but mostly mad. Mad at Bruna and Deira, but after explaining why Bruna did it, they weren't as mad, but just with her.

"Now what?" Austin asked.

"Now we wait, and see what the ass has to say." Shawn said. I pulled out my phone and saw it was 9:15pm. A yawn escaped my mouth. After a few minutes I felt my eyelids get heavy.