Chapter 3

We came back to see the dinner table all set with variety of I'm pretty sure; Brazilian dishes. Wow. Haven't seen anything like that in a while.

"Wait, nobody touch anything I need to take a picture" I yelled after admiring it. I took the picture  and posted it on Instagram with the caption 'All this Brazilian Food looking at me like EAT ME. Don't mind if I do' and tagged Neymar, Val, Rafaella, Adam, and Beth. We all sat down me in between Neymar and Austin. After we settle down we start eating.

"So when did guys come to Brazil?" Neymar asked.

"Just a couple of days ago" I answered.

"Have you been anywhere?" Rafaella asked. I shook my head at her question.

"Just a photo shoot for Jasmine and I. These lazy asses don't want to go anywhere" I said referring to Deira and Austin.

"Hey we are not lazy asses, we are just on energy saving mode" Austin defended, making me and Jasmine roll our eyes.

Rafaella's eyes widened. "You guys are in BRAZIL" Val said, dropping her fork in her plate.

I sighed, frowning, "I know right, not everyone gets these opportunities so we should make the best of it"

"Well, you have a tour guide, for the time your here, I'm going to show you the best places" Rafaella grinned.

"Thanks Raf" I told her, giving her a big smile.

"Text me your hotel address and I will pick you guys up tomorrow at 11:00" Raf told me. I nodded.

"So how are you and Bruna?" Jasmine asked Neymar being the nosey person she is.

"We broke up a week ago" He answered, a small frown on his face. Way to up the mood Jazz.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Jasmine said in a low voice.

"Yeah"

"Alright let's change the topic. Did you guys know after Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. " Austin said a smirk playing on his lips. Everyone loathed making him smirk.

"We're only laughing cause it's so stupid" Adam said.

He fake pouted, putting his  hand over my heart. "I'm hurt, but I got another one" He said grinning ear to ear.

"What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?" He asked.

"What?"

"Investigator"

We all chuckled again at his corny jokes.

"Where's Davi?" Diera asked.

"He's asleep" Neymar answered.

"What day is it today?" Val asked.

"Monday" Beth answered.

Val groaned in an inhuman voice which made us all laugh, "Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?"

I looked at her as if she had said the smartest thing in the world. So freaking true, why didn't I think of that?

"Where are your parents?" Austin asked Rafaella. "Vacation" She replied.

I turned on my phone to see it was 9:00. "We should get going it's getting late" I said. Jasmine, Deira and Aussie nodded. We headed out the door. We exchanged numbers with Adam, Beth, Val and Neymar. We hugged each other goodbye. But when I hugged Neymar, I felt as if I didn't want to let go, I liked the way I fit in his arms. Plus he smelled nice. I shrugged it off and sat in the car.

After 20 mins we reached at our hotel. When we got to our suite I quickly changed into my pj's and fell asleep thinking about the trip ahead of us.

—————————————

A/N:

Hit the vote button, it's only going take a few seconds :) Neymars cute face on the side >>>>

Vote, Comment, Fan:) x