Chapter 13

Noelle's P.O.V:

Neymar and I came back to his house to see Rafaella, Austin, Jasmine, and Deira back.

"Hi guys." I said entering the living room. I saw Deira who looked pale and sick.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm feeling a bit sick!" He mumbled.

"Deira caught Diarrhea" I said laughing. He shot me a glare, while Austin gave me a high five.

"If you aren't that sick, we can go to the club later on?" Neymar asked Deira.

"Yeah, sure." He replied, rubbing his hand on his tummy and closing his eyes.

We were watching White House Down, and Deira was in it, suprisingly I never knew he acted. My hair is still sticky because of Neymar. I need to get revenge. I started thinking, a idea came into mind. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a special item from the refrigerator, and went into Neymars bathroom.

I took his shampoo, and dumped it out, and put mayonnaise instead. He would probably realize because of the smell, but of well.

8:00pm

I did my hair and makeup, and went to pick out some thing to wear, to the club. I chose a black knotted cutout mini dress, with gold studded Louboutin's High heels. After I wore my dress and shoes, I went to my bag collection, and picked out a nude clutch with gold studs.

Neymar wore his signature NJR SnapBack, with black skinny jeans and a black shirt.

I went with Neymar in his car, while Austin, Deira, Jasmine went in Rafaella's.

~AT THE CLUB~

"Don't let me get drunk!" I told Neymar as we entered the club.

"I can't keep no promises." He said.

We went to the bartender to get our drinks. "5 vodka's, 1 cherry vodka, and a coke please" I told the bartender.

After I drowned my cherry vodka, I started drinking my coke. Austin, Deira, Jasmine, and Rafaella were already on their 5th shots.

"Guys please don't get too drunk! Neymar and I don't want to be looking after you tomorrow when your going through hangovers and puking all over the place!" I told them. They ignored me and went to the dance floor.

"We really need to take you sight-seeing" Neymar said, not bothering about them getting too drunk.

"Yes! You do, after all we are in Spain," I replied. "I always wanted to do a road trip through Spain, you know stop at few interesting places, do something there like sky diving and stuff."

Neymar and I were conversing but Jasmine cut me by yelling "NOELLE COME TWERK WITH ME!" All eyes from the people near us were on us. I walked over to her and took her drink out of her hand and drank it. "No more for you!" I said. She snatched some random dudes drink who was passing by and chugged it down.

I saw Austin showing off his cool dance moves to Raf. And Deira is so drunk, he is saying some random shit like 'Let's finger each other's mouth' to some random person. Oh my god.

She went in the middle of the dance floor and started twerking. "Noelle come on, you always do it in front if the mirror with me!" She yelled.

I looked down in embarrassment. Okay I admit to tried twerking, haven't we all, but why is she blabbing shit out?

"Jasmine, please stop!" I said and pulled her off the dance floor, taking her to Neymar and Deira. "Take care of your girlfriend" I said to Deira. He just laughed at her drunken stage.

Soon, Aussie and Raf, joined us. I finished drinking my coke while  Neymar had a few shots. "I'll be back, I'm going to the washroom!" I said excusing myself.

After doing my business in the washroom. I felt someone yank my arm when I got out.

"WHAT THE F*CK?" I yelled looking up to the person.

"Hi beautiful"

"What do you want Noah?" I snapped.

"Just some fun" He said smirking. I swear i am going to slap that smirk off his face.

"Don't even think about it" I said pulling my arm from his grip. I was just about to walk away when he held my wrist and slammed me against the wall. Pain shot through my head from the impact.

His grip on my wrist tightens.

"Stop, your hurting me!" I plead. He smirked "That's just what I want babe" "LET GO!" I yelled.

"You heard her. Let go!" I hear a voice say. I look to see Neymar standing behind Noah.

"What makes you think I'm going to listen to you?" Noah asked Turing around. I held my wrist, which was now red, this was going to bruise.

I went in front of Noah, and kneed him. He groaned in pain.

"Don't ever touch me again, I'm done with your bullshit!" I yelled and slapped him hard across his face.

"Your going to regret that Bitch!" He snapped and walked away.

'Oh no what have I done? Noah is a very aggressive, and violent person. He always does what he says!'