Chapter 16

Noelle's P.O.V:

No, it can't be her! I'm probably hallucinating, but Rafaella and Jasmine see her too.

"Lets go inside" Rafaella said crossing the road and heading towards the cafe, Jasmine and I following behind. We went inside and stopped at their table. Both of them looked up.

"S-now?!" I asked shocked! Her face paled, as well as Steph's. "Noelle," Snow said, as shocked as us. "Jasmine" She looking at the 3 of us.

"How? The note!" Jasmine spoke, the shock and confusion on her face.

"U-mm" Snow stuttered and failed to give us an answer.

"Alright let me explain" Steph said, standing up.

"The note was fake. Why do you think she would actually kill herself?"

"The thing is, it was Steph's idea, I was bullied because I hung out with you two! So Steph told me if I wrote that note, you guys would eventually switch school's, because it would have been too much handle for you. You guys getting bullied in that school, your best friend killing herself because of the people in that school! And it worked!" Snow continued with a smirk.

She was right. Jasmine and I switched school's because it was too much too handle. But Steph, had gotten switched too, because the principle said that it would better if she switched too, because many people didn't like her.

"But we stucky by your side every time!" Jasmine snapped!

"Did you really think I wanted to be friends with people like you?" Snow questioned, disgust clear in her expressions.

"You know what Snow, fuck you! We were by your side every time! We thought of you as our true friend and you have no idea what Jasmine and I went through when we found that letter!" I yelled at her clearly pissed.

Thank god there wasn't anybody here expect the people who worked.

"No one deserves a back stabbing bitch ass friend like you! We treated you like a sister." I continued venom spitting through as I spoke.

"Hope you have a great life!" Jamine stomped her heel on Snow's foot and left. I was beyond pissed! I slaped her and followed Jasmine out with Rafaella following behind me.

I went to Jasmine and put my hand on her shoulder, she turned around enveloping me in a hug.

"I made sure to leave a mark." I joked with a small smile trying to make the light of the situation. She chuckled.

Snow's P.O.V:

"What the actual f*ck?" I yelled holding my cheek.

"She actually had the nerve to slap you!" Steph said with wide eyes. I could tell she was trying to hold her laughter.

"You know Steph now I was just supporting you. Now I'm getting my revenge too, fucking bitch!" I raged, anger clear in my voice and face.

Noelle's P.O.V:

We came home and saw that Neymar was back. The boys noticed our condition, and asked us what happend. Jasmine and I explained everything, the boys just listening in shock.

"So Snow was alive this whole time!?" Austin asked, I nodded. "WOW!" Yeah same.

"You know what, forget it! I don't want to talk about her! Nothing about her!" Jasmine said. I nodded in agreement.

"Nice haircut Neymar" I complimented finally noticing.

"Thank you. Got it after practise. And I have a friendly match tomorrow. Do you guys want to come?" Neymar asked. We all nodded.

We were watching T.V until Neymar interrupted.

"NOO!"

"What?" I asked.

"I have to do the ice bucket challenge!" I smirked.

We went outside it was a bit dark.

I was recording the vide looking forward to it.

"I want to challenge Niall, Zuniga, and Robhino" He said and Austin dumped the cold water on him making Neymar run around like a lunatic.

I stopped recording and got Neymar a towel.

"You my friend are a true genius! Directioners fandon gets to see a wet Niall!" I exclaimed giving him a high five. He just laughed. "Serioulsy I can't wait to see Niall's video! The fandom is going to thank you!"

I was in my room watching Sofia The First. Don't tell anyone I watch it okay!

Then I heard the door click, I quickly changed the channel, and saw a smirking Neymar.

"You were watching Sofia!" He said laughing.

"What? Pfft noo!" I said, lying. "That show is for toddlers!"

I huffed. "Soo? I like it"I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay okay! I just wanted to give you this," He said handing me a Barcelona jersey that said 'Neymar Jr 11'' I took it. "I wanted to know if you can wear it tomorrow" He continued as he rubbed the back of his neck. He only does that when he's stressed or nervous.

"I would love to." I agreed making Neymar's face lit up, the nervousness vanished. He came and gave me a hug. "Thank you"

"Its nothing"

"No, it is something atleast for me" He said making my heart melt. He was still hugging for atleast 2 minutes now, not that I'm complaining.

"Are you sniffing my hair?" I asked giggling.

"Umm, sorry it smelled really good" He said turning red. I laughed even harder. He stayed with me in the room while we chatted for hours.