Chapter 18

Noelle's P.O.V:

I was peacefully sleeping until I felt a heavy body on top of mine, yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!' in my ears. I groaned and pushed the body off, making the person fall on the ground with a loud 'Thump'. I looked at who is was. Deira.

"No wonder I couldn't breathe. Fatass!" I said mentioning his body.

"Sorry not sorry," He said "Happy Birthday! And I'm not fat!" he continued.

"What ever floats your boat Diarrhea, and thank you," I said, giving him a hug and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

When I went downstairs I was crushed in a group hug by Austin, Rafaella, Jasmine and Neymar!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They screamed at the same time.

"Thank you" I said and sat down behind the counter.

"Your 22! How are you feeling?" Neymar asked.

"Old" I replied.

Neymar's jaw dropped, "I'm 22!"

"I know! Don't you feel old yet?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Here you go!" Rafael's said, putting pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs in front of me.

"Thank you!" I told her my stomach growling just looking at my plate.

After eating I went upstairs to get ready, for the day with my best friend. I wore a red jumpsuit with black flower prints, and black heels. "Ready?" Jasmine asked sticking her head in my room.

"Yes" I said and grabbed my purse.

~Starbucks~

We got our drinks and sat down at a table. "Why don't you want to have a party?" Jazz asked.

"I don't need to have a party to celebrate my birthday, I can just have dinner and spend my day being with the ones I love." I answered.

"Enjoy your young age while you can, then you get old!" She said. I rolled my eyes, and shook my head at her, "I don't need to have parties to enjoy my young age."

"But we are still going for dinner and getting a cake, and that's final!" She said pointing a finger at me.

"Okay." There was no point in making effort arguing about something I wasn't going to win.

"So, last night I got up to get some water, and I heard some things coming from your room" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

Jasmine blushed, "Oh, umm"

"Naughty Naughty!" I said pinching her checks. "And please tell me you used protection."

Her eyes widened. "Fuck! I don't remember, we were too drunk!" She said. I could tell she was scared because of the look on her face.

"Don't worry. It everything will be fine! We just have to wait a week, to know if your pregnant, but don't drink just in case." I told her.

She nodded. Tears formed in her eyes, I put my hand over hers, "What if Deira doesn't want the baby?" She asked.

"Stop worrying you don't even know yet. And if he truly loves you he will be by your side."

I got up, and took Jasmine's arm and linked it with mine.

"I think we should go home" I said looking at time '5:30pm'.

"Wow, time flew!" She said.

"Oh yeah!"

~At home~

Before opening the door, I looked at Jasmine. "We'll go to the doctor tomorrow, but don't drink just in case" I told her. She nodded.

I opened the door. "Why is it so dark?" I asked. "Let me go turn on the lights" Jasmine said. Once the lights turned on, people jumped from different places and yelled "SURPRISE!"

I looked around to see the Barca team with their wives/girlfriends, Carolina, Davi, Neymar, Austin, and Deira.

"Guyss!" I said looking around, happy tears forming in my eyes. They all ran over and tackled me in a hug.

After the hugs, I greeted everyone, and went to Carolina and Davi. "Thanks for coming Carolina, and bringing Davi" I said pulling her in for a hug.

"Don't worry, plus I need to get to know the girl Neymar loves" She said,

"Ha ha, no. We are just friends!" I told her.

"Sureeeee"

I chuckled, "Seriously, there's no feelings like that. He's my best friend, and nothing more, or nothing less." Am I trying to convince myself or her?

Suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind I turned around saw Messi. "LEO!" I exclaimed and hugged him. Beside him was Tony holding Thiago. 

"Thaigoo!" I said kissing his cheek. I love kids!

"Happy Birthday" Tony said wrapping me in a hug.

"Thank you"

I went to speakers and connected my phone, playing 22 by Taylor Swift!

"Yes! The best song in the world!" Marc yelled. We all looked at him. "What am I not aloud to be a Swiftie?"

We all laughed at him and started singing along.

Everything will be alright if.

we keep dancing like we're 22!

~8:45pm~

"Jasmine do you want a drink?" Austin asked. She looked at me, and is hook my head. "No thanks I'm fine" She said.

"What? You never say no to a drink!" Aussie said.

"I'm not in the mood to drink" She told him.

When Austin left I went beside Jasmine.

"Good job babe, I know how hard it is for you to say no, since you love drinking like a maniac!" I said. She chuckled.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get some fresh air" I told her and went out to the balcony.

The view of Barcelona is just breathtaking at night. So beautiful.

"Not as beautiful as you tough" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I looked at who it was.

Cheeky Neymar.

"Thanks and how did you know what I was thinking?"

"I'm a wizard," He said letting out small sigh, "I hope I don't get in trouble for telling this to a muggle."

"Okay Harry Potter." I looked in his eyes, they are just so beautiful.

"You have nice eyes" He told me.

"Sure, they are the color of shit!" I said laughing.

"Well, they are a color of beautiful brown shit"

I laughed even harder, "Thanks"

We both were just looking into each other's eyes, then he leaned in I don't why but I did too. I closed my eyes and felt his warm lips touch mine. Our lips moved together gently, sending shivers down my spine. It was he was telling me how he felt about me through our kiss. I could feel my legs turning jelly so entwined my hands behind his neck. He brings his hands on my hips pulling me closer than ever.