∞✖Epilogue ✖∞

1 YEAR LATER

Much has happened in this 1 year, I moved to L.A. I bought a house with Cameron, Nash, Jasmine and Shawn, so we're living together for now. Cameron told me he had strong feelings towards me, since the day we met at MagCon. I was surprised because we met at MagCon like 2 years ago.

* * * *
A month after Neymar's death

"You know ever since I saw you at MagCon, I knew you were someone different. We only got to talk for a minutes but luckily I got to meet to you again, and ever since all I remember is your smile." Cameron told me, as we sat on the roof top of his apartment building. I bit my lip trying to stop the blush on my face.

"I wanted to be the special someone in your life that would love you endlessly, keep you safe. But when I saw you with Neymar, I knew I couldn't have you, I didn't want to lose you but I saw how happy you were with him, and wanted you to stay like that, because you're all that matter's to me. I won't promise you anything, cause we don't know what life has in store for us, but I can tell you this I will always be there for you, I waited for this long and I don't mind waiting more. "He continued, looking deep into my eyes. I could see it in his he meant every word he said.

Neymar wanted me to move on so that's what I am trying to do. But no matter what he will always have his place in my heart. I will get my special someone whom I love, but I will always love Neymar the most, he was after all my first true love.

* * * *

I knocked on Cameron's door, I thought about this for a long time and I finally had the guts to.

He opened the door, shirtless, I tried my best to keep my eyes locked with his but I couldn't help it and started at his abs.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, flexing his muscles.

"Shut up" I laughed, pushing him away gently, making my way towards his bed. I took a deep breath as I sat down.

"Cameron, I just wanted to tell you, how thankful I am to have you, you've been here for me, every time I needed you. You waited for me for a whole year, some else would have already moved on, but I'm glad you waited, because I don't think someone else would have been able to fix my broken pieces again, but you did," I spoke, meaning every word, I stood up and walked towards him, leaving a few centimetres of space. He looked at me, the way he looked but I never noticed, with love.

"Now darling I want all the strings attached" I said before my pressing my lips against his, feeling all tingly inside. I felt happy.

Maybe, Cameron is just like Neymar, in my life for the second time, but this time I won't be letting him go.

No more pain, and no more broken promises.

______________________

A/N:

So, that's my book. I actually wanted to continue my book, but I hardly got votes, looking at how many readers I had, so I assumed my book wasn't liked, so I decided to just get over with it.

I want to thank all those who vote and comment on my book, i really appreciate it. It means a lot to me. I never though my book would even reach 500 reads, but now I have 60k reads, and 2k votes and thank you so much for that.

So like I said last chapter, Harry Styles or Cameron Dallas and Shawn Mendes, for a new question?

Comment and vote if you liked my book, I would to answer any questions.

BTW I LOVE SHAWN'S NEW ALBUM GOD THIS CHILD IS SO TALENTED, SOME OF THE WORDS I TOOK FROM HIS SONG, STRINGS, FOR THE EPILOGUE.

Ah I'm all emotional TB to Handwritten ^^. And now we have Illuminate.

Thank you for your support once again.