Chapter 24

Noelle's P.O.V:

Today is my date with Neymar and I am really nervous and excited for this date. What if something goes wrong? Right now I am getting ready for the date, Rafaella and Jasmine picked a black jumpsuit for me to wear, since I didn't want to wear something too fancy. Rafaella did my hair and makeup. After that I wore my jumpsuit and black heels, with a few bracelets and a choker necklace. After about half an hour I was ready so I grabbed a clutch purse and put my phone, lip gloss, and other girl stuff in there.

I went downstairs to wait for Neymar, a few mintues later he came downstairs, wearing black jeans, white shirt and his SnapBack.

"You look beautiful." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You don't look that bad either." I said, winking. He took my hand and lead me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask,

"Somewhere, but I need to put a blindfold on you" He said.

"What! Why?"

Once we stopped at a red light, Neymar blindfolded me. After 10 minutes I believe we reached. Neymar opened the door and held my hand, leading me where to go so I wouldn't fall. He took the blindfold off, and I looked amazed.

"Neymar, did you do all this?"

He nods his head, grinning. "It's beautiful" I said admiring the candlelight dinner he set up on the beach.

"Not as beautiful as you tough" He said. I sighed playfully, "Every mans pick up line"

He chuckled, "Let's go."

We sat down and I just started into his eyes, the candles making them look even brighter. We talked for a good hour and then Neymar brought out the food, which he had hid under the table. Favourite part about dates, food. So far, I love this date.

~??'s P.O.V:~

"You can't do one thing properly, can you?"

"What do you mean, I have tried every single time" I huffed.

"Well your not trying hard enough!" She snapped over the phone. "And I think you know who gets your punishment, when you can't do simple shit" I can imagine the smirk on her face right now, but I don't want anything happening to my angel.

"Please, don't hurt her" I begged, even though I knew she wouldn't listen or care.

"I can't promise anything." She said and hung up.

~Noelle's P.O.V:~

After dinner, Neymar and went for a walk around the Broadway on the beach. I was holding my heels in one hand, and Neymars hand with the other.

"So is there anything else you have planned?" I asked him.

"Yep, fireworks"

I stopped and gave him a huge a hug, "Thank you, Neymar. For putting so much effort into this."

"Anything for you babe." He said. I pulled away from the hug and put my arms around his neck, and leaned in, just as our lips connected the fireworks went off. Not just in the sky, but my heart as well.

Best date I ever had even my life.