Chapter 20

~|Noelle's P.O.V|~

"Wow! Your going to be a mother!" I said hugging her. Rafaella did the same.

"But, what if I don't become a good mother? What if Deira doesn't want the child?" Jasmine asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"Stoping thinking about the what if's. And you shouldn't stress much during pregnancy. Everything will be alright" Dr. K said, and biding us goodbye.

"Let's go home and we'll pick up a cake on the way saying 'Boy or Girl?'" Rafaella said.

¥.         ¥.     

After picking up the cake we reached home.We put the cake in the fridge and went upstairs.

"Don't be scared, just tell him," I told her. She nodded, so I continued, "You love him right?" I asked.

"Yes"

"And he loves you?" I continued.

"Yeah, at least that's what he says." She said.

"If he loves you then he will will support you through this."

She nodded and went inside the room.

Jasmine's P.O.V:

I went inside the room and say next to Deira. "Hi" I said.

"Hi baby" He said and pecked my cheek.

"D, I have to tell you something" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"What's that?" He asked. I coughed, my heart beating faster.

"IAMPREGNANT!" I said too quickly.

"Babe slow down." He said taking my hands in his.

"I'm" I started off "Pregnant." He stood up.

"What?! Why?! How?!" I was shocked by his outburst.

"Aren't you happy?" I asked, my breathing getting faster.

"Why would I be happy? I have a career ahead of me, and a child is going to wreck all that." He fumed.

"I have a future too, but you have to support me in this!" I yelled. I know I'm not supposed to yell or stress, but I can't help it in this case.

"Well, your giving an abortion whether you like it or not and that's final, if you don't, that's it! We're done!"

Noelle's P.O.V

I was standing outside Jasmine and Deira's room, eavesdropping. I couldn't help it.

"Well, your giving an abortion whether you like it or not and that's final, if you don', that's it! We're done!"

That part got me. I stormed into the room and got ready to kick has balls, so this time the baby maker actually breaks.

"What the fuck Deira? Jasmine has been here for you every time, and it takes 2 to tango, she didn't get pregnant by herself!" I yelled.

"I am not ready for a child! Not yet, and you can't tell us what to do, she's getting an abortion" He told me.

"It's growing in her body, it's not just your choice! She might not be ready either but you can't kill someone who hasn't even been in this world. What if your mom did that to you?"

He huffed and stormed out. Rafaella comforted a crying Jasmine.

"What happened? We heard yelling." Austin said storming into he room with Neymar.

"Jasmine is pregnant and Deira wants her to give an abortion" I said.

"We'll go and see what's up with him." Neymar said and left with Austin following.

"Hey, look, on the bright side. Remember our first day with Rafaella, we were playing I kicked that ball at Deiras manhood, and he thought the baby maker broke, At least we know that's not true, it works perfectly"

She left out a small giggle.

~|Deira's P.O.V|~

I know I shouldn't be doing this but I have no other option. I ran my hand through my hair, frustrated with everything going on.

~|Neymar's P.O.V|~

We found Deira sitting in the park. We went and sat beside him.

"Buddy, think from both sides, she's going to be a mom and you want her to kill someone who hasn't even no been in this world " Austin said.

"What about my career?" Deira questioned.

"I was 19 when I become a pai, but Davi is the best thing that ever happened to me. And look, my careers fine, even tough Carol and I not together it's working, and after all you and Jamine are together. It makes things easier." I said.

We talked more until Deira decided the baby was going to be in this world.

~|Noelle's P.O.V|~

The boys came home and Deira apologized  to  Jamsine for his outburst he said he just wasn't ready and doesn't know if he we'll be a good dad or not. They and their moment and we brought out the cake.

"It's going to be a girl" Deira said, putting a hand on Jasmine's tummy.

"No a boy" Jasmine said disagreeing.

"Well, see when the baby comes!" I said.

UNKOWN'S P.O.V

Congrats on your baby Jasmine. Let's see if it can even make it into this world. I thought smirking to myself.