Chapter 28

Noelle's P.O.V

Neymar took my hand, leading me into the kitchen.

"I know I should have told you before, its just that she is going to be here for a while for a movie shooting, and she needed a place to stay, and she said she wanted to catch up." He said as he placed his hand on the small of my back, pulling me closer to him.

"I get that Ney, but after all she is Bruna Marquezine one of the best Brazilian actress, I don't get why her manager couldn't get her a hotel room. But anyways I am sorry if I'm taking this a bit to far, it is your house, its just that she gives me a bad vibe" I said to him a small frown still playing on my lips.

"Bruna is a really nice girl once you get to know her, I promise," He said taking a hold of my hands. I gave him a small smile, and nodded. "Oh, and Barca are versing Real Madrid, on October 25th can you come?"

"Of course" I said and kissed his cheek, and took him back into the living room with everyone else.

"Is everything fine?" Bruna asked. I put on my best fake smile and nodded. I went and sat beside Shawn.

"I'll be back" Bruna said and headed upstairs.

"She doesn't give me a good vibe." Shawn whispered in my ear. I turned towards him,

"I know right! Its like she has another evil side of her." I replied, he nodded in agreement.

Austin came and sat beside me. I talked to him for a while.

"Ho, ho, ho!" Austin whispered yelled to us.

"What? Is Santa coming?'' Shawn asked laughing.

"Nope, Bruna is''

I put my hand over my mouth to keep me from bursting out laughing, I looked over at Shawn and saw he was holding his stomach laughing historically. I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore, I high fived Austin.

''Whats so funny?'' Bruna asked sitting on the sofa in front of us.

"Austin just told the best joke ever'' I told her still laughing.

"Joke? Didn't seem like you were joking. !'' Shawn exclaimed.

"I'll be back" I said excusing myself going upstairs to my room. I opened the door and saw none of my things there.

"Your things are in my room." A familiar voice said from behind me. I jumped up a bit.

"Ney, you scared me!" I said turning around. He stepped closer to me and snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry. Now let's go in my room, I took your stuff in their and gave this room to Bruna" He said and intertwined our fingers, leading me to his room. I took my stuff out from my suitcase and put them in the closet and drawers.

As I just finished putting the last piece of clothing in the closet my phone went off, I picked it up and saw Stacey's name flashing.

"Hello" I answered and sat down on the bed.

"Hey, Noelle I just wanted to tell you have a photo shoot on October 25th with Jasmine and there are 2 guys I think one them is Shawn and the other is new" She spoke.

"Shawn as in Shawn Mendes? And can't we have the photo shoot another day, please I told Neymar I would come to his match." I plead.

"Yes, Shawn as in Shawn Mendes, and no we can't, I am really sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it now, I will text you the time and address." She said and hung up, I let out a loud groan, and fell back on the bed.