Chapter 19

Noelle's P.O.V

I realized what we're doing, and pushed Neymar away gently.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen." Neymar said worriedly.

"Yeah, it wasn't," I said shocked. "Let's just pretended that never happened and just be like we were before, only best friends"

~|Neymar's P.O.V|~

"Yeah, it wasn't" She said pretty shocked by what just happened. "Let's just pretended that never happened and just be like we were before, only best friends"

How am supposed to forget that, I just kissed the girl I'm falling for, and felt something that I never did before with any other girl.

But I nodded anyway. "Yeah, best fri-"

"Guys, it's time to cut the cake, the boys have a match tommorrow and they have to leave" A voice interrupted us. Rafaella.

"Okay." Noelle said and walked away. I stayed for a few more minutes, thinking about what just happened.

~|Noelle's P.O.V|~

The cake was perfect, it was the cover of the magazine I was on recently. I took the knife and cut the cake while everyone was singing Happy Birthday. I gave a bit of the cake to everyone and took pictures.

We were all eating cake and jamming around.

"Good Luck tomorrow guys!" I said.

"Thanks, but Neymar's not playing tomorrow. That sucks" Marc said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"He injured his ankle during training" Marc replied.

"Get well soon, Ney." I said putting my hand on Neymars shoulder. He chucked. "Don't worry, I will back on the field in a few days.

DING!

"I'll get it" Austin said getting up.

"We'll watch the game from home" Rafaella said.

"Yea sure, after Jasmine, you and I can spend some time together" I told her.

"Helloo" A voice said. We looked and saw Truna. So much for spending my birthday with my loved ones.

"Tr, Bruna" I corrected my self quickly.

"Bruna, what are you doing here? I never knew you were coming" Neymar said.

"Well I was close by so I thought why not visit as well, since last time some things went wrong" She said hissing the last part looking at Davi.

"Well, umm okay" Neymar said oblivious to the glares Bruna was sending Davi.

"I don't want her here!" I whisper yelled to Jamsine.

"No one does!" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn to see Carolina.

We partyed for an hour more till it was 11:30pm. The boys started leaving since they have a match tomorrow. "Good luck tomorrow!" I yelled waving seeing them leave.

I went upstairs to go to my room. On my way I heard laughing come from Neymar's room. He didn't even come to say bye, he is really that occupied with her!? I went in my room and got my pj's.

I got in bed and pulled the covers over my body and felt a bit low, my parents didn't call on my birthday, no that I even expected them too, but it would have been nice.

* * * *

I woke up in the morning feel very wet down there, I got up and saw the bed sheet that was black and white now had been covered in red.

Just kidding, but Mother Nature decided to pay a visit last night! Yay!

I went and took a shower and got dressed. I just wore jeans, a crop top, and a jean jacket, I went downstairs and saw Rafaella making breakfast.

"Hey" I said hugging her from behind.

"Hello sunshine" She said flipping the pancakes.

"I was wondering do you want to go to the doctors with Jasmine and I?"

"What? Why? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"No, Jasmine thinks she might be pregnant so, we are going to confirm."

When everyone came down we took breakfast into he living and started watching he Barça vs Elche.

I sat down on the couch. Neymar came and stood in front of me.

"Neymar, move your blocking the view!!" I said.

He turned around. "What are you talking about? I am the view."

I rolled my eyes playfully and pushed him so he fell on the couch.

>•<

"Yes! Barça won!" Neymar said dancing around.

"Of course they're the best club!" Jasmine said.

"Jasmine, Rafaella, and I are going out, we'll be soon" I said giving them both the hint.

"Let's go" Rafaella said taking Jasmine.

~•~

"Hi, we have an appointment booked with Dr.Kim." I said to the lady behind the front desk.

"Under the name of?" She asked,

"Jasmine Brown" I said quickly.

"Okay, 2nd door on your left just go inside."

We went into the room.

"Hi, I'm doctor Kim." Dr.K said putting her hand out for us to shake.

We want to find out if she's pregnant" I said gently pushing Jasmine  in front of her.

"Okay, hang on" She said and went.

She came back, and gave something to Jasmine.

"Just go and pee in this" Dr.K told Jasmine.

Jasmine went into the bathroom.

"Let's wait outside" I told Rafaella. We went outside and soon Jasmine joined.

"I'm scared" Jasmine said.

"Don't be, Deira will understand. Tell him when we get back or something" Rafaella told her.

"Okay, I have the results" Dr.K said coming out of her office. Jasmine held my hand.

"Congratulations, your pregnant!"