Chapter 7

I wake up to my phone ringing, the tune of Marimba familiar to my ears. I groan, and look at the caller ID before picking it up.

"Why would you wake me up at 8 in the morning, Raffaella?"

"We are going to the zoo!" She exclaims from the other end. I scream into my pillow, and make a inhuman voice making Raffaella laugh.

"That's what you called me at 8:00 for? Because we are going to see monkeys, jumping around. I see Austin and Deira everyday" I said, not wanting to get out of bed. She laughed.

"Speaking of Aussie, how was your date?" I asked. I can so imagine her blushing.

"It was great, we're official now!" She replied.

"Finally for the love of god, we all see the looks you both were give each other since day 1" I said.

"Haha, okay," She sarcastically says. "We'll pick you up at 11:00"

"Okay, byeee" I said trying to mimic Anna from Frozen, which only made Raffaella laugh before she hung up.

I got up and went in Jasmines room and pulled her blanket off, and pulled her off the bed, making her fall with a loud thud.

"What the actual fuck?" She yelled looking at me with one eye open. I stuck my tongue out and went ran into Aussie and Deira's room. I connected my phone with their tv, and turned it to full volume, and put heavy metal music.

"TURN IT OFF, IM GONNA GO DEAF" Aussie yelled over the music. I laughed and turned it off. "Get up,we are going to the zoo" I told them and went in my room.

I connected my portable speakers to my phone, and started play Diana by One Direction.

"LET ME BE THE ONE TO LIGHT A FIRE INSIDE THOSE EYES!" Aussie screamed from his room.

"STOP YOUR RUINING THE SONG" I yelled back at him, making him quiet. After getting ready it was 10, so we headed to Starbucks.

We got our drinks and head back to the hotel to wait for Raffaella and Neymar.

~At The Zoo~

"I still don't get why we are here at the zoo, if I wanted to see monkeys I would have just went to Aussie and Deira." I wined.

"Just because you saw me peeling a banana with my toes once, doesn't mean I'm actually a monkey" Aussie snapped at me. We looked at him with wide eyes. "Kidding"

"Where do you guys want to go first?" Neymar asked.

"Loins!" Jasmine and I yelled at the same time.

"Why the loins?" Aussie asked.

"So I can feed you to them." I told him, with a innocent smile. He backed away from me, making me smirk.

After the lions we went to see the penguins. "They are so cute!" I cooed, putting my nose against the mirror separating the penguins from me.

"Not as much me" Neymar said.

"Keep dreaming Junior"

"What?! Am I not cute?" He pouted.

"Nah, not as much as me" I laughed and walked towards the walrus. We all looked at it. "That reminds me of someone" Jasmine said. She looked at me and smirked.

"Aussie, found your twin." Jasmine told him pointing towards the walrus. He glared at her. "Well, it's true, you look alike an-" Jasmine was cut off by the walrus making an weird loud sound. "See, that sounds just like your laugh" She continued.

"Raffaella doesn't think that" He said looking sad. Raffaella walked towards him and cupped his cheek with her hand and looked in his eyes and said "Of course I don't think that, because I know that," making us all burst out laughing.

After seeing half of the animals we decided to get some food. We got pizza, hot dogs, cokes, and fries. I sat beside Neymar who was beside Raffaella. In front of us were Deira, Jasmine and Austin.

"Umm, Neymar I know it's weird me asking you this but, why did you and Bruna break up?" I whispered to him.

"Nah, it's fine. Well, it's really because, she started being all snappy, and talking shit about Davi, and started to pick fights for no reason. She acted different, selfish and getting drunk all the time. I couldn't take it any more so I broke up with her" He said looking down.

"I'm sorry" I frowned.

"Don't be, there's someone probably way better than her, who's going to come in my life, and someone right for you too." He said.

"No, I'm not falling in love again, look how that turned out to be" I told him, trying to keep calm.

"Maybe he wasn't meant for you, maybe that's not your true love, don't let him stop you from finding the one who truly loves you and you truly love"

"I.. um I don-t k-now" I stutter.

"Don't be afraid to take a chance" He says putting his hand on top of mine sending shock waves through my arms. I ignore them.

"I just don't want to be hurt again. If I do I don't think I can handle it." I tell him. He nods. "Take your time, but not all guys are the same"

"That's what they all say Ney, that's why I took a chance with him" I said, my voice cracking at the end.

"Noelle, life is full of ups and downs, but life is about taking risks" He spoke, as he rubbed small circles with his thumb on the back of my hand. It felt nice but weird his hand still being on top of mine after minutes. But I didn't want to move it away.

Unknowns Pov-

I watched as Neymar and Noelle talked. When Neymar put his hand on top of hers, I swear I could have punched a hole in the wall. They seem to be getting close. But if Noelle gets any closer, she's going to regret it.

Neymar's mine, only mine.

-----------------------------------------

A/N:

How did you like it? Any ideas who it is...? Vote, comment or follow. Comment if you would like me to read your books or anything. xX