Chapter 26

Noelles P.O.V:

Today was the day Neymar was leaving. ''I'm going to miss you'' I said. He flipped his imaginary hair behind his shoulder.

"I know, who wouldn't." He wrapped me in a hug. He rested his chin on my head. "Kidding, I will miss you too but we'll facetime as much as we can." He said and kissed my forehead.

"I hope you win all the matches."

"Don't we always?" He said smirking. I laughed, "Cocky much?"

"Nope, just confident since I have a good luck charm, who happens to make me smile everyday since I've met her" He said as he looked in my eyes. I blushed. "Your cute when you blush" He said pinching my cheeks.

"Ouch stoppppp" I wined trying to get his hands off, but instead he took both my both and put them behind my back. He got closer and whispered, "You can never win from me babe."

"You sure bout that Junior?" I asked.

"100 percent." He smirked.

I leaned in, brushing my lips against his, and ran out the room, before our lips could touch. resulting in him yelling, "TEASE"

"ONLY FOR YOU JUNIOR!" I yelled back.

~TIME FOR NEYMAR TO LEAVE AT AIRPORT~

"Bye babe" He said as he wrapped me in a hug

"Good luck Junior" I said and kissed his cheek. We pulled away from the hug, and I watched him leave.

I sighed "These 3 weeks are going to be long" I told Jasmine.

~DAY OF CONCERT~

"GUYS HURRY UP! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" I yelled from downstairs. Today is the day we are all going to meet Shawn Mendes. I wore dark blue jeans, my Shawn Mendes t-shirt and grey toms, and had my hoodie just in case. I took my phone off charging from the kitchen outlet and put it in my purse.

After a few minutes Rafaella, Jasmine and Deira walked into the living room.

"Finally" I mumbled.

~AT THE CONCERT~

I am so glad we have front row tickets. We just watched The Vamps, and Fifth Harmony, now its Shawn's turn.

You could see the passion he had for singing as he preformed, making the crowd roar in excitement and love for him.

As Shawn performed his next song from his E.P, the crowd started to sing along, me joining along.

~END OF CONCERT~

After the concert we went backstage. I saw Austin and opened my arms to hug him but he walked past me. I gasped and turned around to see him go and hug Rafaella.

"Ass" I yelled. He winked. I turned back around and saw Shawn, "Shawnnn"

I walked up to him and gave him a hug "Great job tonight" I told him.

"Thank you, and nice t-shirt" He said winking. I laughed, "Well, then do you mind signing it?" I asked.

"Of course not." He took a sharpie and signed the back.

Austin finally came to me and gave me a hug. "Do you and Shawn know each other?" Austin asked.

"Well, we talked over the phone a few times, our managers had something planned, and I met him a MagCon event." I answered.

"Speaking of MagCon, the boys are here too!" Shawn said.

"Oh my gosh, we need to meet them? How long are you guys here for?" I asked Austin.

"Um, 4 days then we have 1 more stop and back here for a month or two with The Vamps, Fifth Harmony and Shawn" He replied. I nodded, and looked back at Shawn.

"Why don't you ask the boys to come over at Neymar's place? I am sure he wouldn't mind, but I'll call and ask just in case."I told him.

He nodded, "Okay, sure and WAIT DID YOU SAY NEYMAR?" He yelled, his eyes wide in shock.

I blushed. "Yeah we're dating." I told him and called Neymar.

Of course Neymar being the humble person agreed to let boys come over to place for the night.

"Shawn did you tell everyone?" I asked.

"Yeah, Austin gave me the address, and they said they would over there in an hour."

I looked at my wrist watch and saw it was just 9:00pm. We decided to head back, so we reach before the boys.