Chapter 5

Noelle's P.O.V:

I was on verge of tears, the things she said, bringing back so memories, of my ex, the bullying, the cutting, my parents. I turned around to see Raffaella and Neymar looking shocked.

"Who was she?" Raffaella asked.

"A high school bully" I whispered.

"Why did she that Jasmines parents kicked her out of their house?"

"Steph never liked us. She hated us so much for literally no reason. So one day, she came to my house and told my parents she saw me doing drugs, my parents didn't believe her, she told them to look in my backpack and there were drugs in my bag"

"I bet that she put them in! My parents were strict and against that stuff, and got pissed. They were so disgusted and disappointed by me they didn't talk to me, they didn't treat me like their daughter anymore, so I moved out and lived in Noelle's apartment" Jasmine explained, not meeting their eyes, scared that they would judge us and not want to be our friends anymore.

"What did guys do to her?" Neymar asked.

I sighed. "I was sick of her bullying us! We had another best friend named Snow. She was bullied physically, mentally, and online. She wasn't strong even for it all. She killed herself! All because of Steph! I told everyone what she did, she got suspended, and lost prom queen! The only thing she wanted most." I explained, in one go.

"I think that's enough about our past now" I said and walked away before they could see the tears fall from my eyes.

I met up with Aussie, and Deira, at the food court where's they waited.

"That took long!" Aussie exclaimed, "I was starting to think maybe you fell in the toilet or something and got stuck."

I rolled my eyes at his exasperation, "Sorry we got lost and I wasn't feeling well" I said, putting a fake smile for their sake.

A fake smile can hide so much.

I saw Neymar gave me a weird look, knowing he didn't believe me but ignored it.

"I think we should leave now, it's 7:00 pm" Neymar said from behind me. I got my bear from Aussie and headed out to the car.

"We're going to the club" Raffaella said.

"Why?" I wined.

"You don't like clubs?" She asked shocked.

"I don't drink" I told her, my nose scrunching up in disgust just thinking about the of the smell of alcohol.

"Well you have to today, Brazil has the best clubs and drinks!"

I thought about it, can't hurt to try. "Fine! There's a first time for everything right"

"That's the spirit" Neymar said hugging me from behind, making me laugh. We reached at our hotel in 15 mins.

"We'll pick you up at 9" Neymar said after we got out of the car.

We nodded and they drove off. As soon as we reached I plopped down on my bed.

God, it felt like fluffy little cloud. I though about my high school life. How can someone be called a slut or whore, when their first kiss was in senior year, or their first boyfriend?

After Snow passed away, all the shit with my ex and Steph bullying Jasmine and I, I became a weak girl that never smiled, we were told we can't become anything in life, to prove them wrong, Jasmine and I worked harder and look at us now!

I was lost in thoughts and didn't realize the time. it was 8!

I quickly took a shower and wore a red dress slightly above my knees, with cheetah print heels, a bracelet and necklace, and did my makeup a bit. I grabbed my black clutch purse and put my phone and a few other things in it.