Chapter 12

Noelle's P.O.V:

I was woken by a knock on the bedroom door. I pulled the covers down from my face. "Come in" . The door opened revealing Neymar.

"Hey, I'm sorry to wake you up, but I wanted to know if you wanted to eat dinner?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No thank you, I'm fine, and are the others back yet?"

"No, they are staying over at Rafaellas friends house for the head" He told me. I nodded. "And, I was wondering if you wanted to go to training with me tomorrow?"

"Yes, I would love to!" I said seeming more alive. He laughed. "Okay, wake up at 6:45, we have to be there by 8" He said and turned to leave.

"Neymar wait!" He turned around. "I'm sorry, for being such a bad company, it's just the jet lag." I said.

"Don't worry about it, I'll make you make up for it" He said and left.

I set my alarm for tomorrow morning and pulled the covers over my head, and drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

I wore white high waisted shorts, a galaxy print vest top, and my black converse. I grabbed my phone and head downstairs.

"Hi" I said, as I saw Neymar in the kitchen. "Hi, I put your cereal on the shelf" He said pointing towards them. I grabbed the bowl and sat beside him.

"Thank you."

~At the stadium~

I followed Neymar to the change room. He knocked. "Everyone is covered right?" He asked. We heard many yes's. So we walked in.

"Guys this is Noelle" Everyone greeted me and smiled. "This is Marc, Mess-"

"Neymar I know who everyone is" I said cutting him off.

"Right"

"So your a Barça fan" Marc asked,

"Barça forever!" I said high fiving him.

"I like her!" Leo said, everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Well, I'm going to go out, so you guys can change" I said. I went out to the field and saw Luiz(Manager/Coach)

"Hi, Luiz" He looked at me and smiled. "Noelle, dear how are you? He asked giving me a hug.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good"

We chatted for a while until we saw the team come. I sat on the bench with my phone while the boys did some drills. I was on my phone scrolling through twitter.

"Hey we are going to play a friendly match, do you want to join?" Neymar asked.

"Sure, but I suck" I said and got up.

"Wait, I'll be right back" Neymar said and ran towards the change room. He came back with neon green cleats. "Here" He said handing them to me. I put them on and went to the boys.

"Alright so Neymar and Noelle are team captains" Luiz told us. "Oh it's on!" Neymar said grinning.

"I get first pick!" I yelled.

Messi, Gerard, Serigo, Alberto, Alexandre, Ivan, and Iniesta were on my team. Neymar got Marc, Stegen, Alves, Adriano, Ramos, Thomas, and Pedro.

The game had started, Messi, Gerard and I were forwards. While the others were midfield or defenders or goalie. Neymar was running towards us with the ball, I ran as fast as I could and stole the ball and kicked it to Messi, who kicked it to Gerard. I was open so Gerard kicked it to me and I curved it in the net!

I was tackled in a huge hug by Messi. soon joined by everyone on my team. I looked at Neymar and smirked. After a few minuted Messi scored. Followed by Gerard. Then I saw Neymar running full speed towards the net and scoring. I saw him grinning. "Still losing!" I yelled. A few minutes after Marc scored. We played for 20 minutes more then Luiz blew the whistle telling us we won!

The boys had to do a few more drills, so I decided to talk to Luis. While I was talking to him, I felt a ball hit my butt. I turned around to see Messi, Gerard, and Neymar.

"Alright, which one of you did it?" I asked. Gerard and Messi pointed at Neymar, I looked at him for an explanation.

"Well, I was just showing the boys how much of a good aim I have" He said grinning. 'Oh yeah' I thought. I picked up the ball and threw it at his manhood. He held it and groaned in pain.

"I guess I have better aim" I said. Messi and Gerard started laughing their ass off.

"Oh man up!" Luiz said and threw a ice pack towards him. Neymar caught it and started rubbing the ice pack down there. I just looked away.

"Hey El, come do a few drills with us" Leo yelled.

"Sure!" I grabbed my energy drink and head towards them. While I was going I felt something hard hit my face, I looked down to see the ice pack Neymar was rubbing in his man hood.

"Did you fu*king just..?" I glared at him. I am feeling so disgusted.

"You don't have better aim" He said and started running. I growled and ran as fast as I could and surprisingly I caught up. I tackled him to the ground, so I was sitting on his thighs. "Say your sorry, and my hair is better than yours!"

"Never, my hair is the best" Cocky much?

"Say it or I'm going to spill my drink in your hair" I threatened him, opening the cap of my drink.

"Noo Noo. don't do anything to the hair, I'm sorry and you have better hair!" He said.

"See how easy that was!" I said and got up. I opened my energy drink to take a sip but Neymar snatched it away and dumped it on my hair. "NEYMAR!" I yelled. He ran away. '

It was time for the boys to go. Neymar gave me his jersey to wear since my t-shirt was sticky because of the drink. I took a shower. and got dressed. I tucked mp the jersey in my shorts and wore my converse.

I was on my phone walking beside Neymar and saw a flash. I turned around to see Pedro and Messi, "Sorry you look so cute in his jersey, I just had to capture the moment" Pedro said, and I blushed. We hugged goodbye and headed towards Neymars car. I was ignoring Neymar because he wrecked my hair.

"Heyy I'm sorry, I promise to make up for it" He said with his puppy dog eyes,

"Fine, consider it your revenge for me being a bad company for the last few days" I said. He flashed me his million dollar smile. I melted.

God, What is this boy doing to me?