Chapter 6

It's 9:00 am and I am awake, I barely sleep a wink last night, with everything going on, Noah and Steph back into my life, I just lost it, I've been crying all night, thinking about things Noah, and Steph did. Jasmine and Deira went out, they tried to get me out of my room but I just kept telling them I need my space. I am too scared to go out, I'm scared I'll bump into them again. I started crying agian, putting my head I between my knees.

I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to Raffaella and Neymar their tall figures towering over me. Raffaella picked up my head gently by putting 2 fingers under my chin, "Stop crying, you are a strong girl you can't let them bring you down. That's what they want, prove them wrong. Show them that you won't be let down again. Don't let them pull you into your darkest memories, push them aside and let the new ones take over" she said coming and sitting beside me on my bed.

I thought about what she said. I am a strong girl and I won't be brought down. People change, things go wrong, Shit happens but life will go on. Well, here's to the future because I'm don3 with the past.

"Let's go, we are going out" I said wiping my tears and getting off my bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I quickly got dressed, wearing white skinny jeans with a floral top, silver necklace, a little makeup and my red purse. "Let's go" I said smiling.

"That's my girl" Aussie said coming and hugging me.

"I'm not letting anyone bring me down, no matter what" I told him, my arms around his torso. We got out and walked to Starbucks with paps surrounding us. 'Why can't they leave us alone?' I thought

"Let's get our drinks and walk around" Raffaella said. We nodded.

We were going to enter but I felt something tug on my wrist I looked behind me to see a cute little girl. I got down to match her height.

"Hi" I said, smiling at her.

"Hi, I'm Daisy. can I ask you a question?" She asked me. I nodded mentioning for her to continue.

"Are you and Neymar boyfriend and girlfriend"? She asked looking at Neymar and then me.

I giggled, "No sweetheart, we just friends" I told her.

She pouted, "But you guys would make the worlds best couple."

"Well, he just got out of a relationship, and I'm not really looking for a boyfriend right now" I said giving her a small smile, even though I could feel my cheeks burning.

"But make sure to give Neymar a chance." She told me looking serious. I laughed and then nodded. She waved goodbye after taking a picture with us and left.

We went inside and ordered, Neymar paying, after 5 minutes of arguing of who will pay. We got out with our drinks and thankfully there weren't any paps. "So let's go tomorrow to book our tickets to Spain" Neymar asked me since Aussie, and Raf were busy with their own conversation.

"Yeah sure, Is Davi with you today?" I asked.

"Yeah, his nanny is watching him" He replied. I nodded.

"YES!" We heard Raf yell. Neymar and I gave her the 'You okay?' look.

"Austin, just asked me out on date" She said blushing. I elbowed her side slowly making kissy faces at her. She turned red like a tomato.

"Can you help me get ready?" She asked

"Of course, when should I come over?" I asked, feeling happy for both of them.

"7, he's picking me up at 8:30" She told me. it was 5:00. Wow time flew. Aussie and I went back to our hotel, entering to see Deira and Jazz making out on the couch.