Chapter 55

Jordan's P.O.V.

I hear the shower start. My eyes roll. Stupid mate. I literally told him I wanted to complete the bond, and he gave me a bath. Then he goes to shower. I know it's two in the morning, but how much of an old man can he be? Why did I have to be mated to the one guy who doesn't want to jump my bones? Oh, my goddess! What if it's because of that girl? What if he won't complete the bond because of that stupid pretty girl on the papers in his office?

I feel my eyes swell with tears. This is ridiculous. Why do I care? I didn't even want a mate to begin with, and now here I am crying over mine while he showers. I have to find out who this girl is and why she is so important to him. Clearly, she is the reason he has withheld from mating with me. I wipe my face just for more tears to run down.

I pull his shirt off and go to the closet. I dig around in one of my bags that I hadn't unpacked yet. I pull the black lingerie set out and smirk. I change into it quickly and slip a longer shirt on over it. He wants to play this game and choose someone else over me, then fine. Two can play that game. The shower turns off. I quickly take off to his office and shut the door behind me.

He won't take long to find me, so I have to hurry. I begin looking through the papers, making sure not to mess any of them up. I do not need him freaking out about one paper not lining up in the stack with the rest. I roll my eyes thinking of how ridiculous his OCD can be sometimes. I discovered the night we arrived while I was showering, he unpacked and sorted most of my belongings. He even organized my toiletries in the bathroom!

I sigh as I look through the last stack with no luck. Wherever the paper is with her face on it, I will find it. I will find out what he is hiding, and I will complete this bond. At this point it's not even because I want the stupid bond to be completed. I want my title. If he wants to whore around, then fine. Tears swell in my eyes at the thought, but I push it back behind the dam and straighten my back. This is my place. This is what I was meant to do. With or without him being a faithful mate.

Evergreen trees and blueberries fill my nose. He's close. I quickly fix the stack of papers I was looking through again. I move behind his desk and slip the shirt off of me. I sit in his chair and wait for him to open the door.

It doesn't take long. The door open and his blue eyes meet mine. I give an innocent smile and walk from behind the desk. I sit on the front of it. The black lingerie shows off my body well. I know that I have the perfect, curvy body type. The scars the cover every part of me ruins it though. I look mutilated. I don't let this affect me right now.

Liam's eyes fill with lust. I smirk and he slowly stalks over to me. "What are you doing princess?" his voice is husky and quite hot. My core gets warm and my legs feel like jelly, but I keep my confident front up. Liam was right, no other man makes me feel this way. I shake the thought from my head and allow the image of the girl to come through. This will fuel me through this. I will be marked tonight. I will have the title of Royal Luna.

"Just waiting for you to find me babe," I smile innocently. He finally makes it over to me. He's in pajama pants and his hair is wet and messy from his shower. He runs his fingers lightly over the side of my body. His thumb traces my hips and his hand stays right above my ass.

"Where did this come from?" Liam whispers with his deep voice still husky as ever. "I really like it," he leans in and kisses the top of my shoulder. All coherent thoughts stop forming. I can't even seem to breath correctly. My body is warm all over and in between my legs is as wet as the damn ocean.

I take a deep breath in, trying to calm myself. Come on J, remember the goal. "Oh, I just packed this in case..." I look up at him. He bends down and kisses up the side of my neck. He pushes me onto the desk and spreads my legs, standing in between them.

"In case what?" he asks between giving my light butterfly kisses all over my neck, collarbone, and cheeks. I smile and blush slightly at the cute gesture. Damn this boy has me head over heels- No. Focus.

"In case I needed to seduce someone into giving me what I want," I answer nonchalantly. I twirl the end of my hair around my finger. Liam grunts and stops kissing me.

"And what is it that you're seducing me for?" he asks, crossing his arms. The lust is still clear in his eyes, but he stops touching me altogether. I bat my eyelashes and pull him closer to me, grinding slightly on him. He growls lowly before giving in and grinding back against me. He lets out a low moan, I smirk. It's mine now.

"I'm seducing you to stop my heat. I need to have a clear mind when I start training, I can't focus on learning if I'm in pain and horny," I whisper and pull him down into a kiss. We are both needy with the kiss. Both are trying to fight for dominance over the other. He gently leans me down on the desk, never breaking the kiss.

His hands wander over my body. Pure ecstasy fills my mind. Everything feels so good. We break from the kiss, panting. My lungs burn from lack of oxygen, but I don't care. I sit up leaning on my elbows and look up at him. His eyes are dark, and his bottom lip is pulled in between his teeth. He's rock hard and poking my thigh. I motion to his pants that are still on.

Time to get what I came in here for.