Chapter 23

Jordan's P.O.V.

                What a fucking moron. Estelle is beyond pissed that Grim dared to ask her to submit to him. She is his equal if not more. Her power triples his on a bad day. Stupid pup must be taught a lesson, and at this point, I am allowing Estelle total power. I mean it is her mate and she did want nothing more than to complete the mating process. Wonder if she feels dumb yet. I mean why would she want to be with this controlling, childish, idiotic wolf.

                I return my attention to the sight before me. I am completely calm minus my annoyance at his inability to lead, but then again, I am not surprised. Alphas are so stupid. Estelle lets out a sinister laugh and continues holding Liam up. She is cutting off his windpipe and feels nothing.

'Estelle, you cannot kill him,' I link her with a sigh.

'I know this! I just want him to get hurt a little bit,' She smirks and cuts the link.

                I giggle in my head at Estelle. She is so crazy sometimes. "Alpha Liam, you best control your wolf before he can bite off more than you can chew." Estelle uses her full Luna voice and squeezes his throat tighter. Liam is taking in very shallow breaths and he is turning a bit purple. Estelle isn't loosening her grip though. "I will never submit to you. You and I both know that you are weaker than me. I am willing to consider the option of ruling with you as an equal, but I will never be below you." Sinister laughs fill the room as Liam starts going in and out of consciousness. I groan.

                Estelle has not been this pissed in a long time, and the last time she was... Well, it was not a pretty sight and the manor was in shambles afterwards. I ignore her growls as I begin to take control again. Once in complete control, I drop Liam to the ground and move back to my seat.

                "Let's discuss the plans for battle now," I move my chair closer to Oliver's desk and smile at him. He glances over at Liam and starts shuffling some papers around before pulling out the map of Alpha Drake's land. Liam lets out low groans and tries to stand and come near, but I flash him a look and he freezes.

                I move my hand slightly and he is knocked off his feet and onto his ass again. I let out a small laugh as he glares at me. I shrug and zone back in on my Beta discussing the plans.

                "Does this all work for you Luna?" Oliver looks up at me finally and I shake my head.

                "It is all fine Oliver, but I need to make some small adjustments. Three other wolves will be joining the battle, and they will be the ones to lead the attack and kill Alpha Drake," I state calmly and take the plans off the desk. I move around some of the warriors and place Freyja, Cerra, and Lilah in the positions that allow them to control and dominate most of the fight.        

                "Luna, may I ask who the other wolves are?" Oliver looks over at me very unsure of what I was thinking. He has all our best warriors and Liam's warriors arranged beautifully, and I typically never adjust his battle plans. He is very good at planning strategically. I look back at him and grin.

                "Don't worry Oliver, I know these wolves well. They will defend our pack with their lives," I'm beaming by the end as I think of how amazing they all are, Cerra, Lilah, Freyja, and Estelle. My beautiful wolves.

                Liam moves and I allow him to approach. He painfully clears his throat and looks over my shoulder at the plans. I expect him to say something, but he keeps his mouth shut. A smirk takes over my face and Oliver goes back to finalizing the plans. It is 9:30 at this point. The warriors will be leaving in fifteen minutes to head to war. I stand and move away from Oliver's desk.

                "Oliver, I will be back to collect the paperwork. Please start getting ready for battle. I will meet you at the training grounds." I turn and walk out of the door. Liam is hot on my tail and I groan. I stop abruptly and he runs into me hard, but I do not move. I turn around to face him. He looks down at me expectantly.

                "Liam,please go prepare your warriors for battle. I have some things to attend to, I will be there shortly," Before he can rebuttal, I take off running to my room. As I touch the door handle, my spine runs cold. Something is wrong. Something is very wrong.