Chapter 19

Jordan's P.O.V.

The wolves gather around me and I smile at all of them. "I will always love every one of you, and I will call among each of you just to visit." I continue, "However, I must decide between the four of you and intertwine our souls for life. This decision has not been easy to make, but I have decided." Freyja nods her head and a grin comes across her muzzle. Estelle is not looking at me at all. I frown.

"Cerra, you are not strong enough for me to lead a pack with," I explain to her and she nods.

'I know Jordan and I understand. I will always be here for you when you need me though,' A ball of white light envelops her, and she disappears. The ball gets smaller and smaller and comes speeding to me. It enters my heart and I feel Cerra howl in my head. They really will always be with me.

"Lilah, you are an amazing wolf. So level-headed and strong," I grin at her. "But we both know I love chaos." Lilah throws her head up at the sky and lets out a howl. She is laughing at me.

'Jordan, I was there for you when you were with the werecouncil, when you needed to be levelheaded. I was guiding you to peace. How do you think you found the elements so easy?' She rubs up against my leg and I rub her head. 'However, I know that I am not a wolf that could be Luna. I cannot handle stressful chaos, and as a Luna you have to be able to do that.' I nod my head and the white light envelops her and she join Cerra in my heart.

My heart feels full and I am happy that Cerra and Lilah are with me again. I turn back to the remaining two wolves. Freyja, the smaller of the two with her beautiful amber and black speckled coat, and Estelle with the fawn colors swirling all over her. Freyja looks at me knowingly and the white light comes down to envelop her. I feel her love run through me as she enters my heart. Estelle looks up at me. Her eyes are filled with uncertainty and confusion. I reach out to her, but she does not come to me.

"Estelle, I choose you, if you'll have me. I want to finally intertwine our souls for life," I state blatantly. Estelle drops our eye contact.

'Jordan, I will accept, but I want to complete the mate bond with Grim. I want to be more to you than power. I want us to be one,' Estelle looks back up at me. My skin crawls at the idea of completing the mate bond with Liam, but I must do this. For Estelle. For my pack. For the Moon Goddess. I nod my head in agreement with her terms.

Estelle comes to stand at my side. She looks up and waits. I look up, confused. "What are you waiting on?" I ask and Estelle lets out a loud howl. The Moon Goddess appears in front of us. She smiles and looks between the two of us.

"I knew you would make the right decision Jordan," She smiles and walks over towards us. Her hands run through Estelle's coat and Estelle purrs at her touch. I giggle a little at my wolf who is acting like a little pup under the Moon Goddess's touch.

"Freyja helped me see the decision was very clear. I just hope Estelle can give me a second chance to be a better soul partner," I look down at Estelle and rub her head. She yips happily.

"Estelle has always wanted to please you and make you happy. You never thought about her happiness. I will combine your souls and send you back to the earth realm, but Jordan," I look up at Iris and hear the warning in her voice, "you must keep up your end of the deal this time."

Iam about to respond when suddenly Estelle howls out and she is gone. My bodystarts to feel heavy and I fall. Iris comes and stands over me. She smiles andkisses my forehead.