I - XVIII:「The End of the Beginning」

❝You can't blame me for loving you unconditionally, my love❞

»»----- ♡ -----««

(Y/N) and Quirrell stood in the trophy room, facing each other. The Rosewood felt tense and nervous, but they didn't want to show it, especially in front of the man who has the dark lord at the back of his head.

Instead, (Y/N) grumbled silently and pulled up the note that he gave them this afternoon to start the conversation.

"How nice of you to invite me all the way here, sir." (Y/N)'s words made Quirrell smirk, letting all of the nervous and stuttering self that he faked in front of everyone disappear in a flash.

"Of course, my master and I would like to discuss this privately." The professor placed his hands behind his back, eyeing the Rosewood with a glint in his eyes.

"Could just invite me for dinner, but you do you. I guess." (Y/N) shrugged while observing the room, trying to keep their eyes away from the professor as much as they could.

They still felt nervous, and thought that this is most likely a bad idea.

"Let's get down to business, dear (Y/N)." Quirrell said, making the twin place all of their attention on him with a curious look in their eyes. "I assume you've taken interest in cooperating with us after reading the letter?"

This made (Y/N) scoff and roll their eyes, crossing their arms while leaning on a wall.

"Before I answer your ridiculous question, how did you and no nosed freak over there, know about me?" They nod over towards the turban that Quirrell wore. The professor laughed almost as sweet as honey of lies dripping from his lips.

"Let's just say that a child who has quite the sweet tooth, came over and warned us about you." He began to walk around the room slowly, his soft footsteps echoing gently around the room.

Quirrell never left his eyes from (Y/N) as he did this, and it only increased the tension around (Y/N)'s body. "You and your... ability of knowing everything that happens- the fate of everyone."

"Of course, my master and I are... intrigued," Quirrell stopped, smiling sweetly at the a Rosewood. "and we would like you to come and join us in our side."

"And what makes you think that I'll cooperate and join you?" (Y/N) tilted their head to the side, almost finding Quirrell's words to be amusing and ridiculous at the same time.

"Well, as of now, we are the only ones who know about your... otherworldly existence." His words made (Y/N) purse their lips and glare at him with a cold look since he's most likely aware that they are actually older than 11 years old. "Of course, you wouldn't want to expose yourself and get into more trouble now, would you?"

"So you're basically just threatening to expose me in front of everyone if I don't cooperate with you?" (Y/N) scoffs and smiles sarcastically at the older man. "You're not really giving me enough of a choice here, are you?"