「Before It Begins」

Will this wounded love of mine ever come to bear any fruit?

»»----- ♡ -----««

。↷ ✧₊˚‧☆ミ SYNOPSIS¡ •ଓ.°

┊(y/n) (l/n) is an average young adult, that's no older than 18, living in a bustling modern city where they had buried their old childhood memories and learned to live in a normal yet uninteresting and boring life.

the only thing that gave them enthusiasm and something to look forward to everyday was the existence of harry potter. their wish of wanting to live in a fantasy and magical world of harry potter was heard by an unknown dream figure, giving (y/n) a chance to escape their bleak reality but with a dangerous price;

they will be cursed with the power of obsession, making people attract to (y/n) by doing something as a trigger to their love.

as they accepted, multiple mysteries and discoveries are being thrown at (y/n), making them question the replicated dream world of harry potter that the figure had thrown them into.

this might be a dream come true for (y/n) for a short while but they will soon know that tweaking someone else's obsession will be their downfall,

and turn their so-called dream into a frightening nightmare.

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
。↷ ✧₊˚‧☆ミ THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. the reader or (y/n) is gender neutral which means, I will be using "them" and "they" pronouns.

ii. some things from the original harry potter story will be changed in order for the story in this fan fiction to be plausible.

iii. this story contains abuse, sexual harassment and murder. if you are uncomfortable or sensitive to these topics, it's recommended for you to not read this story. your discretion is advised.

iv. please remember that this fan fiction is not meant to romanticize or glorify the toxic behaviors/relationships of a yandere. this is only meant to give entertainment and, hopefully, make you know that this behavior should not be encouraged. if you, or someone who you know is being a victim to this kind of person, please seek help or stay away from that person.

┊v. not all characters will be turned into a yandere. writing over 50 yandere characters will surely mess the story up and is actually quite exaggerated and ridiculous to an extent.

┊vi. if possible, please read the book in its entirety. i dont really advise you guys to skip chapters just because they're 'boring' but if you want to skip, then it's fine by me. they play a huge part in the sub-plot between (y/n) and erised so again; if possible, please read all of the chapters even if they're not a part of the main plot of the story in the hp universe. thank you.

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
。↷ ✧₊˚‧☆ミ KEYWORDS¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. (y/n) - your first name. you can use your real first name or your fictional first name.