I - IV: 「The Flying Incident」

❝When love is not madness, it is not love

When love is not madness, it is not love.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

(Y/N) arrived at their destined location after a few minutes since they didn't really know where to go. They were just in time for the class and they couldn't be more grateful.

(Y/N) walked over to their class with a heavy pant and their body having an urge to just crumble to the ground to rest.

Alem noticed his older sibling walking up to them and his (E/C) eyes immediately widened. Without any hesitation, Alem ran over to (Y/N) and grasped both of their shoulders.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)!? Did Malfoy do something to you while I was gone!? I swear, if he did something, I'm going to--" He began to ramble and a panicked look was written all over the youngest Rosewood's face.

(Y/N) slowly waved their hand, interrupting Alem's ramble to reassure Alem that they were fine. "I'm fine, I'm fine and he didn't do anything." (Y/N) sent Alem a tired smile and his panicked look immediately softened into a worried one.

"Maybe you should take a rest for a few minutes. The class isn't going to start soon anyway." Frowning, Alem led (Y/N) to the sidelines and the (H/C) haired boy/girl's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Wait, it's not... going to start yet?" Their breathing returned back to its normal pattern as Alem chuckled and sat (Y/N) down to the grass.

"Now tell me why you were running like crazy, my dear big brother/sister." Alem also sat down beside (Y/N). 

He observed his older sibling and hummed softly as he observed that they looked well-groomed and refreshing to look at.

"I thought I was late for class!" (Y/N) exclaimed, crossing their arms and silently sending multiple curse words towards Erised for tricking them.

Alem's eyebrow raised in confusion at their words. 

"Come to think of it, how did you know where to find us?" He asked curiously while (Y/N) internally gasped and screamed at his question.

"Also when we were running towards the Potions classroom, you immediately knew where it was even though I never told you where it was. It's like you already knew this place in the first place." Alem leaned closer towards (Y/N), his eyes narrowing while looking intently at the nervous looking girl/boy.

He awaited for his older sibling's answer and after a few seconds of (Y/N) ransacking their brain to find an answer to lie to their 'brother', they came up with an answer that's probably not convincing at all.

"I...asked Draco--"

"YOU'RE CALLING HIM BY HIS FIRST NAME!?" Alem exclaimed and crawled away from (Y/N), who realized their sudden mistake.

"Malfoy, Alem! I wasn't even done yet!" Though they really meant to call Draco by his first name since they were so used to call him by his first name, they immediately thought of an unconvincing save and merely brushed their 'mistake' off by saying that they weren't even done talking yet.