II - XX:「The Boy Across The Street」

❝I don't want to share you with anyone,
They don't deserve you; I do❞

»»----- ♡ -----««

Morning arrived in a blink of an eye - the sun light pierced through the curtains of the rooms where the Rosewoods resided in.

(Y/N)'s eyes gently fluttered open, feeling the warmth of the sun hit their skin. They groan for a second before sitting up from their bed and stretching their arms.

It was the first time where (Y/N) woke up early in the morning during summer. It wasn't often that this senior high school teenager woke up early in the morning during summer, as they mostly see no point in having to start their day early when they can just end the day quickly by waking up at 2 pm.

They don't really do anything other than sleep, watch series, and gawk over Harry Potter by reading fanfictions or watching clips from the movies in YouTube.

(Y/N) glanced over at the window as they rubbed their eyes to remove any sands that might've gotten in the corner of their eyes.

'Uh... judging from the somewhat warm-ish light in the window, I guess it's pretty early in the morning.' They thought and yawned once again.

'I wish I had my phone to tell me what time it is.' (Y/N) added in their thoughts. They couldn't lie that they missed playing some modern songs from their phone's music playlist and sang along with them every morning.

(Y/N) glanced over beside them and saw Alem still sleeping peacefully on his bed, with his blankets wrapped around him like he's a burrito.

A drool was trickling down to his chin, making (Y/N) chuckle but didn't try to wake him up.

"He's so ugly when he sleeps..." (Y/N) mumbled to themselves before their stomach grumbled, making them groan slightly and slip out of their bed.

'I wonder if there's food downstairs.' They thought, but then remembered something that made them scrunch their face in annoyance.

'Sweet Merlin, I hope that old bitch and her sugar daddy ain't here anymore.' They silently prayed before gently opening the door and slipping out of the room, careful not to wake Alem up.

(Y/N) gently closed the door behind them and slowly made their way downstairs. They could hear some utensils clanking from the kitchen, so they assume that it's either Wallace or Aurelia cooking up breakfast.

Once they reached the kitchen, they took a peek inside and saw Wallace preparing ingredients and some kitchen utensils sprawled along the counter.

"Good morning, Wallace." They yawned once more as they fully entered the kitchen. "What'cha cooking?"

"Oh! You startled me, young mistress/master...!" Wallace's shoulders jumped at the voice and appearance of (Y/N) as he clutched his chest to compose himself. "Good morning. I'll be cooking some eggs and bacons for you and young master, would that be alright?"

"Huh?" (Y/N), still feeling a bit dazed after just having woken up, immediately realized what Wallace just asked and nodded. "Uh, yeah sure! No problem."

Wallace sends them a smile and continued to cook up breakfast for the twins. (Y/N) rubbed the back of their neck and looked around the empty kitchen.

"So, Wallace, uh..." (Y/N) walked over towards the dining table and took a seat. "Where's Lin- I mean, grandmother?"

"Madame? She's already head back to France with Monsieur Lawrence." Wallace replied. "Oh, Mistress Aurelia already went to the Ministry earlier this morning."