I - V: 「The First Song」

❝Pain mixed with pleasure,Love mixed with jealousy

Pain mixed with pleasure,
Love mixed with jealousy.

WARNING:
This chapter contains implied non-con act.
If you are uncomfortable with such topics, please skip to the next chapter.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Multiple classes happened here and there after lunch and so far, (Y/N) enjoyed all of them. 

The (H/C) haired Slytherin listened to every single lessons with such enthusiasm and immersion that they can put Hermione to shame if they wanted to.

Even though they were unlikely to listen to every lessons that the teachers teach to other students, (Y/N) thought that Hogwarts was a special exception since it's basically a dream coming true for them.

There is only one thing that (Y/N) noticed throughout their entire classes during their first day and it was the fact that after that little flying incident, multiple first year students who were there to witness it kept staring at them uncomfortably, especially Draco.

They heard a few gossips from the students, saying that they were something like a clairvoyant.

(Y/N) couldn't help but scoff internally at their words.

If only they knew, (Y/N) thought.

Draco didn't take part in any gossips that happened and instead, he kept angrily glaring at his fellow Slytherin while keeping an observing look like he was a predator observing its little prey before getting eaten alive.

(Y/N) shuddered at Draco's glares and stayed with Alem the entire time.

Speaking of Alem, he was silently trying to back the rest of the first year students off whenever they start staring at his older sibling with a nasty look behind (Y/N)'s back.

He becomes a completely different person during classes; he holds a cold look, listens intently to the professor and ignores everyone, even (Y/N).

But, the older Rosewood didn't really care or didn't mind. 

They know that everyone changes once school is being involved.

It was currently nighttime and most of the students were in the Great Hall, eating dinner after a long tiring day. 

(Y/N) turned their head towards the Gryffindor table and saw that Harry was already there. They looked down at their empty plate and stood up from the Slytherin table.