I - VII:「Unforseen Knowledge」

❝I only want to feel your lips crash into mine

I only want to feel your lips crash into mine.
If it crashes on to someone else,
I'll be sure to rip out yours so you won't do it again.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

My eyes trace around the page and processing the information inside my brain. I flip another page as soon as I was done with the current one. It has always been a hobby of mine to read books in the morning and knowing that classes won't start until 9, I went to the library and skipped breakfast.

This particular book is about Transfiguration. The subject hadn't left my mind after Professor McGonagall transformed into an orange tabby cat and gave us some basic knowledge about Transfiguration yesterday. It seemed very interesting so I wanted to learn more about it.

As I kept reading, I noticed a shadow towering me. I blinked and looked up from my book, wondering who could've approached me. "You're Alem Rosewood, yes?" A dark haired girl asked with a book about Magical Creatures held close to her chest. Judging from the badge on her robes, she was a Gryffindor.

My nervousness started to peak and I clearly don't know how to respond, especially to a girl. However, I regained my composure and sent the dark haired girl a smile.

"Yes, I am." Confirming her. The dark haired girl pointed at another girl who's sitting not too far from my table. The girl was blonde and her hair was curly. She was also a Gryffindor. I began to sense red flags around my brain when I saw her blushing.

"My friend likes you. Her name's Lavender Brown." I felt a lump on my throat as she said that. I clearly don't know how to respond. How did someone like me already?

"O-Oh, tell her I said... hi?" I respond, almost unsure. Lavender Brown's dark haired friend nods while grinning and skips happily towards the table where Lavender Brown sat. I could hear them squeal after a while and I immediately felt uncomfortable since I could feel Brown's stare on mine.

Not wanting to put up with the awkwardness any longer, I stood up and placed the book back to where it belonged. Once my eyes landed on Brown's, I waved at her so it wouldn't make it seem like I'm rude or anything. Brown waved back with a shocked expression and a huge blush tinting her freckled cheeks. After that, I left the library.

So much for peace and tranquility.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As I walked towards the class with the golden trio, I was immediately greeted by Alem, who looked exhausted and uncomfortable at the same time. I told the golden trio to go ahead and asked Alem where he went. When he responded, I hum understandingly and started to walk to class with my brother.

I told him all about what happened this morning, how I became friends with Harry, Ron and Hermione, how Ron's comfortable with me now and how Draco challenged Harry to a duel in the Trophy Room this evening after curfew. Alem was baffled at Draco's challenge to Harry.

"Challenging a student after curfew? Those two things are all you need for you to get expelled from Hogwarts in an instant! He doesn't even think at all!" Alem facepalmed but I couldn't give my opinion just yet. Maybe he had a reason but whatever it is, it must be a pretty stupid reason.

However, it wasn't just me who gave a mini story of what happened this morning. Apparently, Alem's got an admirer now. I laughed and teased my brother by nudging him on the side. However, once I knew that it was Lavender Brown, I gave him a look of disgust and stopped teasing him.

Daft dimbo, as what Hermione called her as, shouldn't get near to my brother and spread her snogging disease on him. I have to make sure of that. Upon hearing about that dark haired friend, I assume that it was Romilda Vane. Another daft dimbo I have to watch out for.

Lavender almost destroyed my hope of having Romione or Herron happening.

"Alem, you're not gonna go for either of those two, are you?" I gave him a look of disgust, hoping that he would answer with a no. I'm fine with anyone getting in on with my dream brother but no, not those two.

Actually, three if you include Pansy Parkinson.

Millicent Bullstrode is also a candidate and Cho Chang is... well, if this goes exactly like in the book then yes, she's a candidate.

Alem replicated my look of disgust and shook his head vigorously. "No, of course not!" He answered, almost shouting. I laughed and pat him on the back, giving him a small slap on the end.

"That's my boy!" I grin as we arrived at our classroom.

»»————- ♡ ————-««