I - II: 「A Disastrous Night」

❝You are mine

You are mine.
No one, except me, can have you.

»»----- ♡ -----««

"Hey," I heard Alem call out as soon as I walked out of the train.

I managed to squeeze myself within the multitude of students that were passing me by and eventually, I reached Alem who stood completely still even though a bunch of students bumped him while they passed by.

I noticed him eyeing me up and down, humming softly to himself.

"...Can you stop that; you're creeping me out." I groaned, grasping my bag tighter. Alem rolled his eyes and took my hand, leading me through the bustling crowd of students.

"It looks great on you." I smirk to myself once I heard Alem say that.

"Are you trying to flirt with your brother/sister, Alem?" I tease, letting my smirk grow wide as Alem turned around with a large blush tinting his seemingly pale cheeks.

"It's not like that! It's just..." His words started to become like a mumble but it's loud enough for me to hear despite all of the loud bickering and footsteps of every student.

"First years, over here!" A gruff and loud voice interrupted our conversation. We look further into a distance and saw a huge man with a bushy mustache, waving.

"That's our cue." Alem breathed out before he continued to drag me through the crowd, only more harsh and his pacing became faster.

"Woah, s-slow down, Alem!" I started to pant and tried to keep my bag falling from my shoulders.

After a while of being pushed around and being dragged around, we were finally able to reach our destination. We were told to take a boat and so we did.

I sat down at the rocky boat and placed my bag on my lap, making it act as a makeshift pillow. The boat rocked once more when Alem sat next to me and placed his bag on his lap as well.

Sitting across from us was a boy who had messy raven hair and large round glasses. Though it isn't very clear, he also had crystal clear green eyes.

It's sort of fascinating, to say the least.

Next to him was also a boy who had slightly curly red hair and freckles on his face. I can't deny that he was sort of cute.

A tsunami of thoughts began to wash inside my head as I frantically tried to decide if I should introduce myself or just not say anything.

Wait, what if they're going to dislike me?

No, I'm just overreacting but still, that might happen!