I - I : 「The Deal and the Beginning」

❝What is mine is only mine

What is mine is only mine.
And I'm ready to kill for it.

RE-WRITTEN
(3/10/20)

EDIT:
I feel like I have to say this before the story actually begins and some of you guys start complaining because I always see these types of comments in the very first chapter.

I intentionally made (Y/N) an unsympathetic character. They're not supposed to be written in this chapter as if they're a girlboss or a bad bitch because I'm aware that acting like an asshole is not something someone should be proud of.

Yes, they're rude but that's the point. Right off the bat, you should know that everything (Y/N) will go through as you progress through the story should make you think that they deserve it.

Yes, they develop as the story goes on but it's still up to you to think if they redeemed themselves by the end of the story or not. Do they actually deserve it despite you thinking that they do?

I personally think it's my fault for making them too unlikeable in this chapter, but I do promise you that the longer you keep reading, the more (Y/N) becomes tolerable.

Thank you for understanding and enjoy reading!

»»----- ♡ -----««

I woke up to the sound of my phone's alarm blaring through my room in a high volume. With a small groan escaping my chapped and dry lips, I twist and turn around my twin-sized bed before reaching towards the nightstand where my phone was located.

When I felt the gadget around my hands, I drag it towards me with the sound of the alarm now making me want to throw this phone across the room for being too noisy.

As my (E/C) eyes squinted groggily, I let my finger navigate around the screen to turn this blasted alarm off.

Once the alarm was turned off, I let out a sigh of relief before dropping my phone to the side and sitting up from the bed.

"Ugh, why do I need to go to school anyway?" I murmur tiredly while rubbing and scratching my eyes, yawning in the process before grabbing my phone, standing up and dragging my tired legs over to the kitchen.

My body is still yearning for sleep but I immediately told my brain to deal with it as I didn't want to be late for school.

I don't want to fidget and walk outside the classroom anxiously while waiting for the teacher to get out of the classroom so I can finally step inside and save myself the shame and embarrassment of being late.

Once I reached the kitchen, I scroll through my phone to play my playlist and placed it on the dining table.

Owl City's "Fireflies" played through my phone's speaker as I started to brew myself a cup of warm coffee so I can start my day without looking like a dead zombie that crawled out from the ground.