»»----- ♡ -----««

If you see this, congratulations, you've reached the end of the first year.

I've said this so many times already, but I am shocked when I realized that I am about to finish writing the first year,

Because I was so sure that NO ONE would really read this book, and I'd drop this halfway.

But no, you guys proved me wrong because y'all wanted me to write more of this book so here we are-

I've spent, like a year and a half (maybe even two) trying to finish the first year, and it kills me when I remembered that I had taken so long lmao.

With the 5 months delay on chapter 8 that left readers wondering in chapter 7, to now.

It may sound like I'm overreacting and celebrating as if it's now the ending of the book,

I'm sorry but I'm still shocked that I managed to finish the first year without dropping it or deleting it-

✎... deleted "scenes" from the first year

「Falling in Lava」
I didn't really write anything for this "scene" because it'd be too long if I did. So, I just left it there as an inspiration and a scrapped idea that I, supposedly, had for the first year.

The title isn't really a pun or anything (but big props to you if you did think of it as a pun when you first saw it) but I meant for it to be literal.

Like, literally falling in lava.

So what's this falling in lava thing that I didn't manage to squeeze in the first year? 

Well, this is an idea from tumblr that I got that makes the rooms and the castle floors turn into lava once a year.

This was supposed to show (Y/N)'s reflexes and how fast they are when it comes to these kinds of activities and events, but unfortunately, I don't think that it'll fit well with the story if I add it.

The reason why is because;

1. I would have to keep writing this lava thing every year and it would get repetitive and useless as the years pass by. This would also serve me as a plot convenience whenever I can't think of anything else to do or if (Y/N) needs something very important (because if you're the last person to survive, you get house points and a prize)

2. This is a weird way of showing (Y/N)'s high reflexes since it makes it look like it was just thrown in the activity as a way of letting them win. Blocking spells and testing the reflexes thing in DADA was better.

The whole fast reflexes and weird sub-abilities that (Y/N) gets, like singing to make other people obsessed with them, will be explained as we go further into the story so rest assured that it wouldn't be left out and made it seem like its a plot hole.

「Zeke and (Y/N)」
Now, you all know that Zeke is, supposedly, (Y/N)'s love interest ever since they were kids but you guys don't really know who he is yet because I haven't introduced him yet.

But all we know about him is that he's a muggle, (Y/N)'s neighbor ever since they were six and they like him.

I planned on showing a small flashback of (Y/N) and Zeke before (Y/N) left for Hogwarts but I didn't continue the idea because I felt like it was unnecessary,

and its an odd idea to just introduce Zeke in a dream when there's really no connection or a reason to show him there because he wasn't a part of (Y/N)'s isekai life yet when they came here.

There's a reason why I show you guys all these dreams and these flashbacks, and its because they're important soon as (Y/N) grows older.

Showing and introducing Zeke right now doesn't really improve anything or make (Y/N) more knowledgeable about their 'life' before they came to Hogwarts. They'll just go, "Oh so that's what Zeke looks like. Okay."