I - X:「Trolls and Pillow Forts」

❝I will protect you from any harm

I will protect you from any harm.
If anyone tries to hurt you, I will kill them.

»»----- ♡ -----««

I sigh, tapping my quill on my desk with a slight amount of sound so it wouldn't bother anyone.

Alem is sitting right next to me while keeping his un-breaking attention to our Potions teacher with his own Potions book left wide open in front of him and his own fancy red quill held on his right hand.

It's been a few months since Draco and I have had that argument in our own dorm room.

Now, I feel bad, obviously. He didn't know that I was triggered by his actions a few months ago when I was back in the common room after Harry, Ron, Hermione and I saw Fluffy in the third floor.

But all I could feel was the anger and the fear that was mixed in that moment that I couldn't find it in myself to actually speak to him properly or even forgive him.

My pride isn't even allowing me to do that anyway.

Ever since then, we didn't talk to each other.

We would occasionally glance at each other from time to time to acknowledge that we were in the same room but that's about it.

No 'hello's were involved or even one word of greeting from the two of us.

Now, is it fair for me to just keep on ignoring him when it's clearly my own fault and my own feelings making these stupid and dumb decisions that might make me feel immense regret for the rest of the year?

No, of course not but what else can I do?

My anxiety and my overthinking thoughts wouldn't let me waltz up to him and go: "Hey, Draco! Sorry for ignoring you for a few months now! It wasn't your fault and it was mine so are we cool now?"

And besides, that would be extremely awkward on its own.

Alem found it weird that we weren't communicating anymore but he didn't question anything and probably thought that it's for the best.
Putting these thoughts aside, I also had to help Harry and the two Gryffindors figure out some things that Fluffy might be guarding in that trap door although I already knew what it was in the first place.

It's hard acting so clueless almost 99% of the time because I just get this urge of wanting to tell them the things that are going to happen right away.

But, of course I shouldn't do anything because I can't afford to change anything in this world.

I might be dreaming in this world and I can freely change anything if I want to but I can't afford to take that risk.

Not now, at least.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Erised for the past few months either.