I - XV (2):「A Stroll in the Forbidden Forest」

❝Will you still love me, even after what I did just to make sure that you'll love me and no one else?❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I stretched my arms and giving off a sigh of relief before glancing around the courtyard, that has a few students from different houses chatting or just reading or just spacing out, probably thinking about their inevitable existence in this world.

It took me a moment to realize that nighttime was fast approaching as the sun began to set in the distance.

The sky began to turn orange with a purple hue tinting the edges, complimenting the beauty of the dusk.

The moon wasn't too far behind and a few stars could already be seen.

When I realized that I shouldn't stay outside for now, I hopped off of the tree branch where I sat with my feet landing the green grass as I did so.

"Maybe I should head back," I mumble before turning my heels around to go to the Great Hall.

I'm hungry as heck so I have no time to just kill time in the common room and wait until after curfew hours come.

However, as I turned around, I saw Professor Snape with his usual deadpan face, walking through the hallway. 

He seemed more pissed than ever and if Harry and the others were with me, they'd immediately assume that the turban-wearing fuck was holding his stupid bravado act around Professor Snape.

I contemplate my decisions before skipping over towards the unsuspecting teacher.

This might be a bad idea but eh, this will probably be all worth it.

And I do need his help with something in the near future.

"Good evening, sir!" I chirp happily as adult edge lord turned around with a slightly surprised expression on his face.

He immediately softened before giving me a sneer, almost telepathically telling me to go away.

"Oh, miss/mister Rosewood." He acknowledged my existence before scrunching his face away from me. "I'm afraid I have no time to entertain someone like you." My smile faltered and eventually turned into a frown.

Wow, rood.

"You should really smile more often, sir! You look better when you do!" Skipping happily beside the head of the Slytherin house, I could hear a faint annoyed grumble escape his lips but didn't open his mouth to speak to me.

"Say," I finally get to point as I stopped skipping and began to walk normally, "May I ask for your help, sir?" I ask and I could see his sunken eyes flick over to me for a brief moment before he returned his attention back to the path.