I - XV (1):「A Stroll in the Forbidden Forest」

❝Now now, we can't have you depend on people other than me, so I went and killed every last one of them!❞

Now now, we can't have you depend on people other than me, so I went and killed every last one of them!

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

A certain Slytherin screamed in pain, flailing around desperately while trying to push Harry off of them but Hermione and Ron are holding their arms down so they wouldn't actually do that.

Many Gryffindors were either concerned, annoyed and just thinking, "typical Slytherins" when they heard (Y/N) scream from the bottom of their lungs that it could surely shake the whole castle in a matter of seconds.

They couldn't just kick them out of the common room either. 

Harry had to give them a glare and tell them that (Y/N) will stay in the common room for a while and if anyone has a problem, they're free to speak up but it comes with a punch from the raven haired boy.

"I don't want it anymore! StooOOAaAAAAP!" (Y/N) screamed loudly once more at the end of their sentence, tears forming in the corner of their eyes. 

Hermione frowned and turned to look at Harry, who's also frowning yet still placing the ointment on (Y/N)'s cheek.

"Harry, can't you be a little more gentle with them?" Hermione asked and put a little more force in trying to push one of (Y/N)'s arm down.

"You don't think I'm not trying to be careful with this?" Harry clicked his tongue while dipping two of his fingers in the ointment. 

"Bloody hell, why didn't Madam Pomfrey tell us that this would be very painful?"

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Madam Pomfrey frowned and set her quill down, staring at the unfinished note that she's going to give to Dumbledore later regarding of how many students visited the hospital wing this month.

So far, (Y/N)'s constant visit to the hospital wing is making the note longer than it actually is.

"...I really think that I forgot something." The mediwitch sighed, rummaging through her brain to think about what she must've forgotten.

"If you forgot, then it probably wasn't important." A Ravenclaw, who came to the hospital wing a few minutes ago, said after tipping the contents of a pain killing potion and cringing at the taste of it.

"...yes, you're right." Madam Pomfrey gave the Ravenclaw a small smile of gratitude before getting back to her work, ignoring the fact that she just forgot to tell (Y/N) Rosewood about the ointment's horrific side effects;

Yes, the ointment removes the purplish and bluish color of the bruise from the skin, making it seem like the person did not receive any bruises at all however, the pain from that bruise will remain and can still be felt by the person.