「Before It Begins II」

WARNING

This is the point of the story where things start to take more of a dark turn, and it gets worse as the years in the story go by.

Same warnings apply - this story contains dark and mature content, such as; abuse, sexual harassment, emotional manipulation, murder. This story also contains a lot of swearing, so if you don't like seeing the Reader cuss, at least, once in every chapter of the story, then this fan fiction is not for you.

Some characters are also out of character to portray the yandere personality that this fanfiction was intended to have. If you don't want to ruin your view of any of the Harry Potter characters, then this fanfiction is not for you. I've literally had readers messaging me and telling me that I kind of ruined their views of the Harry Potter characters because they're yandere in this story.

Lastly, this is an extremely slow-burn story, in a sense where scenes don't follow the original Harry Potter timeline and I add my own scenes in them to make sure that development between the Reader and the other characters in the story are moving well. Aside from the yanderes, the side characters take a huge time to warm up to the Reader, and I do my best to try and make the Reader have a connection with them so they won't seem like a third wheel.

I'm not a very good author, so this kind of writing might backfire, so suggestions and ideas between the characters will really help me.

Now that you've gotten past the warnings, I do hope you enjoy the year two!

»»----- ♡ -----««

Solitude.

Being alone for an extended amount of time would be a bliss for some people, since no one would stop you, judge you, or maybe even tell you what to do.

The best part of it all, was that you're left alone in your thoughts to think about some things you never took seriously. You reflect, or either have an existential crisis.

However, for some, this would lead to them being more vulnerable to negative emotions and dislike being alone.

They're left to their own dark thoughts, and start to do things that one does in secret when they're alone; cry helplessly, harm themselves.

For the black haired boy, who's laying on the middle of a dark empty space, solitude is what he's been living in for almost thirty years.

Time has stopped in his reality, and he never grows out of his seventeen year old face.

Yet, despite being only a teenager, his mind was already that of a wise, intelligent man in his fifties.

He had the seemingly endless knowledge, the power that no other wizard can easily obtain, and the charm that can woo thousands of witches when he walks by.

For him, power was everything. It can be from strength or authority. You'll be kicked down if you're not powerful enough to step on everyone to reach your goal, and you'll never be listened or be taken seriously if your authority is that of a commoner.

The boy gained them at seventeen, and even though his magic power was not that comparable to the greatest wizard of all time just yet, he was already the strongest among the students,

both in strength and authority.

However, this is exactly what makes other people fear him; his control over his peers were undeniably strong. Everyone was wrapped around his finger, and no one can seem to deny him from his wishes.