I - VI: 「A Challenge of Envy」

❝I refuse to give you to anyone else

I refuse to give you to anyone else.
You need to know that you're mine and mine only.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Alem opened his eyes softly when his mind told him to wake up. With a groan, he sits up on his bed and rubs any sand that invaded the corners of his eyes.

Surprisingly, no sunlight was pouring down the windows of the room. He was proud of himself when he realized that he woke up early.

He glanced over at (Y/N)'s bed, expecting them to sprawl out across their bed with a mouthful of drool trickling down their chin and their pillows and blankets already fallen off the bed.

But, to his surprise and confusion, there was no (Y/N) sleeping on the bed.

"Did they already wake up?" Alem mumbled but shook his head at the thought of (Y/N) waking up early.

I mean, this is (Y/N) he's talking about. There is no way that they would wake up at this kind of time.

"But, where did they even go?" Alem asked to himself and glanced over at his other roommate's beds.

The two boys, whom Alem recognized as Crabbe and Goyle was sleeping soundly. But, his confusion grew once he saw another empty bed, or more specifically, Draco's bed.

Suddenly, his (E/C) eyes grew wide at the realization of what the empty beds of his brother/sister and Draco meant.

Alem frantically threw the blanket away from him and immediately but silently walked over to the door.

It was only then he realized that the door wasn't even properly closed, which meant that the two Slytherins walked outside the room or possibly even the common room when it was midnight. He felt anger bubbling up inside him at the thought of Draco being with (Y/N).

There was no way in hell that he's going to let someone like him be with (Y/N).

Once Alem stepped out of the room, he closed the door and made his way to the common room where he was graced with an unruly sight that almost made him flip the nearest table.

On the sofa that was right in front of the fireplace slept (Y/N), their small body curled up to be able to squeeze themselves in the small sofa.

Next to (Y/N) was a sleeping Draco Malfoy, his head buried in his arms next to (Y/N)'s head.

Alem stomped his way towards the two Slytherins and was about to pull his older sibling away from the sofa until he saw dried tear stains on (Y/N)'s cheek.