II - XVIX:「An Unknown Childhood」

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES;
- A lot of swearing

❝Would you hold my hand?They're the same ones that I used when I killed someone for you❞

They're the same ones that I used when I killed someone for you❞

»»----- ♡ -----««

Waking up to the sound of your brother's annoying screech was enough to get you in a bad mood for a whole day. It's the feeling where you just get overwhelmingly annoyed that you were woken up by something so irritating and so loud, that you can't help but let it affect your mood.

Do you still remember that alarm you set at 7 am so you'd wake up before 9 am to go to school? I'm sure you do. Now, I'm assuming that your eyes were deeply narrowed in annoyance for hearing that blasted alarm blaring through your room like an annoying bee that somehow managed to get into your room just to annoy you with its buzzing noises.

Besides, who the hell wants to be woken up at around 7 am? Especially when you sleep at around 3 am?

Now, the problem is, this is exactly what my twin brother did.

"(Y/NNNNNN)! Wake up!" Alem's screech echoed around the room that we shared, that my eyes snapped open to the sound and my body jolted up in both shock and confusion. I didn't know why Alem was being this loud in the morning, but I can tell that the reason would probably be something stupid.

So, instead of complying to my brother, I groan heavily and laid back down to sleep, grabbing my pillow and hugging it while burying my face on it. "Stop being so noisy; I'm sleeping." I said, groggily.

"Come on, get up." Alem said. I heard him approaching my bed from the doorway, so I let out another groan and pulled my blankets over me to shield myself from him and from what he's about to do. I wasn't ready to wake up just yet; I'm pretty sure that it's not even past 9 AM yet.

"Alem, leave me alone." I whined when he shook me in my bed to wake me up. "It's not 12 PM yet; let me sleep until then."

"No. Mum said you need to wake up now." Alem replied and continued shaking me, even though I was already groaning continuously because I still craved for my sweet (interrupted) slumber.

"Seriously, you never sleep in this late." sighed Alem as he stepped away from my bed. "Grandma will get mad at you, you know?"

Those words alone made me jolt up from my bed, turning to look at my twin brother with a tired, yet skeptical look on my face. Bits of my (H/C) hair were sticking out in every corner, and I can feel my cold drool dropping from the corner of my mouth and down to my chin.

"W-Wha..." I said, groggily as I brought my hand up to the corner of my mouth to wipe my drool with the sleeves of my pajamas. "Grandma...? The heck are you talking about...?"