I - XI:「A Quidditch Player's Friend」

❝You don't need anyone else but me, right?❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

After that somewhat awkward conversation with Draco and I, I'd been able to talk to him frequently instead of looking away from him whenever I pass him by.

It feels like a huge ton of weight has been lifted off of my shoulders but then again, I feel somewhat... fearful for telling Draco about what happened to my past.

Though I didn't reveal much, it still makes me scared whenever I flash back to that Halloween night when I told the platinum blonde haired boy about it.

I'm probably scared because he might use that against me and start to cause a huge commotion.

I know Malfoy; he can do that if he wanted to.

Is this because I don't trust him yet? I don't blame my mind; I've been transported in this world without any recollection of my real life or how I even got here through a dream.

Trusting anyone so easily would be my downfall.

I sighed as I wrote another sentence in my parchment with my head rested in the palm of my hand.

My other hand held a red feathered quill, gently writing the words I'm reciting in my mind to finish the sentence.

We've been assigned to write a reflection letter about what spells and lessons we've covered in Charms so far.

I guess it's to see if anyone listens to Professor Flitwick during his classes and glancing over at the Gryffindor table sort of makes it clear that some of them didn't.

"Hey, Rosewood!" I heard a somewhat manly voice call. I turned my head around groggily to see who called for me but just as I turned my head around, the boy who called for my name is already standing in front of me which caused me to slightly lean back in surprise.

I looked up and saw one of the Slytherin's Quidditch team Chaser, Adrian Pucey, looking down at me with a small smirk etched on his thin lips.

"What do you want, Pucey?" I groaned, the tiredness from doing assignments completely taking over my body.

I didn't have time to fuck around with other people; I just want to get over this assignment already and get some rest.

For some reason, the Chaser keeps teasing me about always being with Draco, thinking that there's something between the two of us, even though we're still 11 years old and we're only friends and that I seem to be somewhat 'friendly' with the Gryffindors, specifically Harry and Hermione.

I can't really tell if he's also one of the Slytherins who despise muggleborns, blood traitors and muggles but his reaction with mentioning the two Gryffindors confirmed that he doesn't really mind that much although he did give me a look of skepticism and a slight look of discomfort when I said that I do hang out with them often.