I - VIII:「Eyes That Lie」

❝Just love me the way I love you

❝Just love me the way I love you.❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The light of the moon endlessly poured inside the room where (Y/N), Draco, Alem, Crabbe and Goyle resided, creating a dim yet mystical atmosphere inside the room that would make one sleepy in a matter of seconds.

However, this wasn't the case for the Malfoy heir, who kept his silver eyes open while keeping his longing stare at the bed where (Y/N) slept with their back turned and their blanket drawn over their body.

No patch of (H/C) hair can be seen and no light snores could be heard, indicating that their a silent and light sleeper but their petite  body shape can be seen from the blanket draped over their body.

Draco smiled but it immediately faded as he heard the distant chime from the clock in the common room, signalling the arrival of midnight.

The platinum blonde haired boy breathed a small sigh before throwing the blankets off of his body gently and sat up on the side of his four poster bed.

The curtains that were slightly drawn around his bed were eventually drawn away for Draco to get out of bed.

He stepped out of his bed and slipped his slippers on before glancing over at everyone's bed to ensure that they're all asleep.

Alem lightly snored before shifting in his position and hugging his pillow with a soft groan.

Goyle sprawled his legs across the bed, his one leg hanging off and his blanket almost falling off.

Crabbe is mumbling unintelligible things in his sleep but only (Y/N) was silent and not doing anything in their sleep.

Which is what Draco liked about them; they weren't annoying, even while they're sleeping.

The platinum blonde haired boy smiled before picking his wand up from his nightstand.

He examined his wand for a moment before walking over to the door of the room but just as he opened the door to exit the room, he glanced back at (Y/N) sleeping form and smiled one last time.

"I won't be long." He thought before turning the doorknob and stepping out of the room that he resided in.

After stepping outside the threshold, Draco slowly and silently pulled the door close but a small creaking sound erupted from the hinges of the door but it was not enough to wake the others up so he is safe.

With silent steps, Draco made his way towards the entrance of the Slytherin common room.

Luckily for the platinum blonde haired boy, the fat lady in the painting who guards the common room is nowhere to be found tonight, presumably because she often goes out during the night to talk to the other paintings for reasons unknown.