II - XXIII:「A Diary's Plan」

WARNING:
Tom Riddle

❝You can run away and hide from me. I'll still be able to chase after you.❞

»»----- ♡ -----««

As the Rosewood twins and Wallace continued their way towards the Leaky Cauldron, the sun up in the sky continued to blaze through the bustling city of London and pierced its warm heat at the skin of the people who were walking down the streets.

(Y/N) and Alem's hands were intertwined together - they didn't want to lose each other in the sea full of muggles while following their black haired butler. Wallace, however, only looked back after a few seconds to see if the twins were still following him.

Minutes after they were walking through the streets, they finally arrived at their location - The Leaky Cauldron. As Wallace isn't able to see where it actually is as he's a squib, the twins were relied on to locate the pub and be able to bring him inside.

(Y/N)'s eyes twinkled at the hanging sign above the large wooden door in front of them as they started to imagine how Diagon Alley would look like in this world. Surely, it'll be a bit different than how it was shown in the movies, won't it?

As the Rosewoods entered the pub, they were immediately greeted by the faint scent of alcohol and the sounds of chattering witches and wizards in their tables.

Some witches wore large pointy hats which covered their faces, but most of the witches and wizards that (Y/N) saw from the pub wore long dark-colored robes that extended up to their ankles.

Wallace composed himself for a minute, turning towards the twins with a smile. "Would you two please wait for a moment while I ask the bartender how to get inside Diagon Alley?" He asked, earning a silent nod from the twins.

As Wallace walked off to the counter, (Y/N) sticked close to their brother while their eyes continued observing the unusually busy pub. "Hey, do you think we'll be able to see some of our classmates today?" They asked.

"Hmm," Alem hummed for a moment before opening his mouth to reply. "It's possible. I do think they need to go to Diagon Alley and buy their school supplies before September 1st, so..."

"Do you think we'll get to see Harry and the others today?" (Y/N) smiled at the thought. They'd have to be extremely lucky to have to see the Weasleys and Harry today, but their face fell as they realized that the Malfoys would be there and Draco would undoubtedly mention their visit in their manor.

Now, (Y/N) hoped they wouldn't see them today.

"Maybe." Alem answered briefly. (Y/N) frowned at his lack of answer but was satisfied with it nonetheless.

The twins waited around for a few seconds before they heard their names being called by Wallace, who was accompanied by the bartender, Tom.

(Y/N), Alem, and Wallace followed the bartender to a door that led outside, revealing a large brick wall that (Y/N) was awfully familiar with from the second film.

They felt their eyes twinkle again at the thought of seeing some bricks move around and seeing the busy yet wonderful place called Diagon Alley right in front of their eyes.

"Ah, these are Mr. Rosewood's children?" Tom said with a smile as he looked down at the twins. "It only feels like yesterday they first came to Diagon Alley with their parents! You two have grown so much since last year!"

He laughed, making (Y/N) and Alem bashfully look away from the bartender. It was no doubt that (Y/N) grew a bit taller and had a slight shift of appearance since last year. They looked like a literal child when they were eleven years old while having both features of Aurelia and Lawrence in their face. Their (H/C) hair grew a bit longer and they had to think if they had to cut it to keep it in its original length or just leave it be.