Chapter 43 - Party

J: Too much?

C: Ummh...

JB: Yes!

SH: No it's perfect.

J: I can go back to the stylist. She heard I was going out and lent me this outfit.

SH: Don't have time. Let's PARTY! He says wrapping her arm in his, followed by the other two, unconvinced about her choice.

J: Where are we going?

SH: Neverland! Haven't been in ages.

In the elevator, an awkward silence settles to start with, Sehun obviously wondering what Jaebeom is doing there, but being his blunt self, he asks:

SH: How come are you joining us tonight? I'm not complaining. Just surprised.

J: I asked him to come to see me and Kai dancing.

JB: Yes she did, he lies.

SH: I didn't realise you guys were still hanging out, with her leaving JYPE, I thought there was bad blood or something.

J: No, just needed a change.

SH: Do you mind! I'm talking to Jaebeom, he barks silencing her and making both of the other two scoff.

CY: Only Sehun can do that and still be alive, he tells Jaebeom.

JB: Wow, I've never seen this before. Well no one is still alive to tell the tale, he says while getting a death stare from her.

They share a taxi and as they get to the club, Jaebeom discretely leans to her ear.

JB: You're gonna have to sign a kind of NDA before you go in. It's no big deal, normal for every newbies. It's just because so many artists are just free to do whatever they want there and nobody should know, he says as she nods awkwardly.

As they pass security to this obviously very exclusive club, the bouncer stares at her and singles her out, making Jaebeom step forward, ready to jump to protect his girl, then being stopped by Chanyeol who is already smiling.

Bouncer: Hey you! I know you?

J: Don't tell me you forgot my face, she pouts.

Bouncer: Aaaahh "Miss Canada"! He says, receiving a straight hug.

Her petite frame looks even smaller than usual in the hug of this big guy.

Bouncer: How come you didn't come anymore? Did he just keep you for himself, in a tower or something? He says nodding towards Chanyeol.

J: No, I was just not around for a while.

Bouncer: You kids have fun okay?

J: Promise! She says walking through, grabbing onto Sehun's arm, as if she owned the place.