Chapter 7 - Us *****

Today is a sunny day, so she decides to ditch the baggy T-shirts and cargos for a grey maxi dress with her Dc Martens. Jinyoung is as silent as usual. Youngjae throws her sneaky smiles which she finds very distracting, so she does her best to avoid him, trying to be her usual professional self. The rest of the boys are focused. And then, there's Jaebeom. As if he knew that her heart always beats faster when he looks at her, he tries to avoid eye contact to spare her, but always keeps an eye on her when she is not looking. Always worried for her, spying from afar like a guardian angel. Tonight is their last concert, before they head home for a small two weeks break tomorrow. Everyone is excited and after a team speech, make up and hair done, they are all ready. Another twenty minutes and they will be on stage. As everyone leaves the large dressing room, she's the last one in, tidying up and making sure that nothing is forgotten and about to exit the room, when a shadow blocks her way, so close to her she doesn't know who it is. Unable to move forward, she steps back to see him moving closer until  the door closes behind them. Her hand now gripped in his, he pulls her to the far end of the room, behind the endless rails of outfits, in a dark corner, out of sight. No words are spoken, his assertive actions make her unsettled as she doesn't know what is waiting for her. Will she get a scolding for treating him badly or a treat? He pulls her against his chest, with a serious and calm expression. Holding her breath at first surprised by this whole situation, then breathing more rapidly, he pushes the both of them against the wall and starts kissing her neck. His forceful moves fill her with longing desire. But she is torn between taking what he is giving her at that very moment and telling him how she feels, how much she has missed him, his touch, his lips, his jealousy. She says nothing, lifts his head to level with hers, staring at his eyes, his lips and as he waits for her to act looking straight at her, she kisses him. Now holding her head between his hands, delicately stroking her cheeks, his plump lips caress hers seductively.

JY: I want you... right now... he says, between kisses, exhaling in her ear, throwing goosebumps across her whole body.

J: I look like a potato bag and I turn you on? What is wrong with you? She says making him chuckle.

JY: I have a thing for potato bags, he smirks, lifting her dress slowly and caressing her thighs, making her core go wild.

Suddenly worried someone may come in, she stops his hand as it has reached her underwear, sliding his hand slowly in. He smirks as he pushes his way through, stroking her slippery folds, seeing her pleasured face. A moan escapes her as he makes his way in and she just caves in her thirst for him. Unable to fight it, she quickly drops her knickers to the floor, undoes his belt, button and zip and pushing his trousers and boxers down, strokes him, generating small grunts. They pleasure each other for a little while until he cannot hold it anymore. It takes a split second for him to lift her against the wall as she claws around his neck, inserting himself, her moans quickly muffled by his hand, all too used to cover her mouth every time they fall into their lustful encounters.

JY: You feel so good babe, he says expecting her to shush him for using the all forbidden b-word, but nothing.

His thrusts are powerful and their mutual pleasure is loud, exaggerated by how much they have missed each other's touch, by the risk of getting caught and by the fact that he is minutes from being on stage. This whole heaven of senses is unfortunately disturbed by the sound of the door opening and they suddenly stop, frozen, listening. Knowing they are out of sight doesn't mean anything as they could still be found, people were to walk further down the room.

?: Where is Jinyoung?

?: I don't know but if we don't find him in the next 10 minutes, you're gonna have to explain it to the manager.

As the two people argue, Jinyoung, who just cannot resist her, slowly continues to move in her, carrying on her pleasure. He knows exactly she will not be able to stay silent but it excites him even more. Mad at him, yet experiencing so much pleasure, she cannot refrain from whimpering, biting her upper arm.