Chapter 4 - Thank you

The next day is a continuous fight to stay awake and focused. Her energies are low but she loads on caffeine and just keeps going as her stubbornness is, in this situation, an asset. All she wants to do is going to bed, but she loves her job and wants to show she works hard. Today is a "relaxing", sight seeing and practice day. The next day will be their last concert in Asia before they fly to Australia so she needs to hold on. As requested, Jinyoung is as indifferent as usual without being rude or mean, which she is pleased about. On his side, he finds it very difficult to restrain the looks when he sees her leaning to grab something, exposing her neck or making her small waist reveal from her stretched T-shirt. She is not dressed any differently than usual, but now he knows what is hidden and he is desperate for another taste. Memories of the night before invade his thoughts and he needs to leave the room or walk away to compose himself on a few instances, not to attract any attention. On their parts, the others are as openly nice as usual. Finally that night she gets a good rest, which means a good five hours sleep for Jina.

The last concert goes really well and an early night is necessary for their morning flight the next day. Back at the hotel, no special requests from the members. She knows she can get some rest until her phone buzzes.

[Jinyoung: I have a problem with my humidifier, can you come over please?

[J: No

[Jinyoung: Please!

[J: Go to sleep Jinyoung.

[Jinyoung: I can't without my humidifier.

[J: Seriously?

[Jinyoung: Seriously.

As she leaves her room, somehow knowing his humidifier is in perfect functioning state, she stops half way through the long corridor, wondering why she is heading that way. She knows why. The sex was absolutely amazing and she wouldn't say no to another taste, suddenly accelerating her pace to his room. Knocking at the door and looking down the corridor to make sure she is not seen, her body is filled with trepidation. The door opens enough for an arm to yank her from inside the dark room. As the door closes behind her, she is pushed against the wall, filling her with excitement and a thirst for his touch, his body and without thinking twice, she welcomes the voluptuous lips landing on hers, dragging her fingers through his thick hair. His hands on her waist pushing himself against her, he cannot resist her, sneaking his fingers through the hem of her sweatpants and knickers and grabbing her buttocks. His lips find their rightful place on hers, something he has been thinking of, desiring, obsessing about for the last two days. Finally rewarded with her touch, his senses explode in the blackness of the place and they both lose themselves in this somehow intensified forbidden pleasure.

This time again, the sex is amazing and after their mutual orgasm is reached, he is satisfied to get a full spectacle of her pleasured expression. This sight is becoming an addiction to him, the memory of it haunting him all day long. She is so beautiful in that state and again, it fills his heart with these feelings he knows he shouldn't have. After they catch their breath, she sits on the side of the bed, finds her knickers and puts them on. In the meantime, covered to the waist by the bed sheet, he sits up behind her and brushes her hair to the side, exposing her neck.

JY: Stay a bit longer, he says dropping kisses along the silky skin of her shoulder.

J: Nope! That was the deal, she says turning to him with a sorry grin.

JY: The deal was a "one time thing" and yet you're here again.

A million questions suddenly go through her head. Why this sudden need for her to stay? Somewhat knowing asking questions will be like opening a can of worms, she decides to stay quiet.