Chapter 39 - No one else

[Jina: What are you doing this afternoon? I'm off, the weather is awful and I'm bored.

[Mark: Come over, we can watch a movie.

As she arrives at his apartment with a pack of beers and snacks, generating an instant smile on his face, he is about to let her in.

M: Are you not hanging out with your other best friends?

J: Don't be jealous. They were working.

M: Oh! So I'm second choice?

J: I said don't be jealous or I'm going home, she says turning around before doing a full 360 degree turn as he hooks her elbow and leads her back inside his apartment.

As she sits on the comfy sofa, he brings snacks through, and finds a nice spot before she nestles against him.

M: What do you want to watch?

J: Umm... Thor Ragnarok!

M: Really?

J: I need a laugh and Chris Hemsworth is a bonus.

M: Oh a bonus? He teases her. What's the bonus? He smirks.

J: His... smile? Fine, he's fit alright!

M: Am I not fit enough for you?

J: Eww! You're like a brother to me Mark!

M: Oh so you're sexually frustrated?

J: I'm not having this discussion with you right now. Put the bloody movie on!

M: Haha! Fine!

As they watch the film, his phone keeps on buzzing and he loses interest, attending to his interlocutor, which doesn't bother her. Getting closer to the end of the film, which she has enjoyed yet again, the doorbell rings and he springs off the sofa.

J: Were you expecting anyone?

M: Yes.

J: Do I need to go?

M: No, he wants to talk to you.

J: Tell me you haven't spoken to anyone about my sexual frustrations!

M: Haha! I haven't I swear. Or have I?... No I haven't! You can breathe.

Within a second, her mind races through the little information she has just been given. "He"? Which "he" is it? Could Jaebeom be coming to his place? Is that who he was talking to during the film?

JY: Hi Jina, he says as she stands up from the sofa with a fond smile on her face.

J: Jinyoung! What are you doing here?

JY: Well Mark said you were hanging out. I just wanted to come over and hang out too.

J: I'm glad, although the film is nearly finished.

JY: We can watch another one!

J: I brought beer if you want one, they should be cold by now.

M: Guys,I need to do something. I won't be long, he says, making his way to his games room.

J: So? Have you asked Dasom out?

JY: I have and we have been, he says shyly.

J: She's really lovely. I can tell she likes you.

JY: She's really funny and sweet. She's also very cultured and kind.

J: Oh, this is so lovely Jinyoung.

JY: I wanna talk to you about something, he says pausing, looking at his hands. I know I look like everything is okay but I'm still struggling sometimes.