Chapter 3 - Something good *****

In one step forward, his left hand is on her lower back, pulling her close to his toned body, his right one, silkily sliding from her jawline to the back of her head tilting it closer to his flawless face. His kiss is soft yet somehow intoxicating, as if his lips were dancing slowly in a hypnotic way, having a similar effect to a drug inhibiting her perception of time and place. As they delicately separate from hers, she starts to think again. So that's what he has in mind. Not shocked or offended by this, she just thinks about the decision she needs to make. The memory of her ex boyfriend's increased libido after a ice hockey game comes to mind, so she is not that surprised about Jinyoung's hunger. A sudden feeling of betrayal rises as she thinks about Youngjae. But why? He is not interested, or that bothered to want to fight for a relationship with her anyway. Is she betraying her own feelings then? She needs to live her life for herself, and if in the meantime she sleeps with Jinyoung to help him blow some steam, it wouldn't be the worst she could do. But that's all it should be, so boundaries need to be set as she is conscious that without them, it could become very messy. Still in his embrace, she sees him waiting for a sign. The lack of animosity on her part reassures him that she is not offended by his move and that it is unlikely she will make a scene.

J: Okay, she says calmly.

JY: Okay? He asks with a smirk before slowly coming closer to her lips again.

The more he leans towards her, the more she leans back surprising him. His soft gaze changes to a quizzical expression that she finds extremely amusing.

J: We just need to set some rules, she says composed.

JY: Rules? He asks chuckling still embracing her firmly.

J: Yes. First, it's just a one off. I am happy to "help" this one time but it can't be a habit.

JY: Off course, I wouldn't want you to feel obliged to "help" me too often.

J: Second, after this, I don't want any special treatment. You need to behave with me the same way as you would usually do. No flirting. No sneaking a word, a look or anything like that, okay?

JY: Clear! He says obediently.

J: Third, it is just sex. We are not talking about a relationship. I have a job that I love and it could get messy otherwise. Which leads to the last point. No cuddling after. These moments are too precious and cuddling is too emotionally investing to me.

JY: I'm okay with that. I never thought about that to be honest, he admits.

J: Do you often sleep with assistants?

JY: No! He says offended. Who do you take me for?

J: I'm just asking. It's not your first concert. I am just surprised it hasn't happened before.

JY: I have been restless before and I just exhausted myself, not sleeping all night, he says defensively making her smile somehow satisfied she managed to crack his usual composed self.

J: Did I upset you? She says smirking, teasing him with a playful gaze which he soon understands to be to go ahead as she licks her lips seductively.

A nervous tilt preempts his fingers gripping her hair forcefully pushing her to his lips, as if to punish her of being such a tease, yet enjoying it. Her hands travelling on his back, feeling his silky skin reminding her of the first sight on his half naked body, when he opened the door. The marble sculpture facing her then is embracing her now, restless, strong, beautiful, powerful. Pulling back on her hair, her exposed throat becomes a place of wonders to him. Licking the base of her neck, he makes his way to her jawline slowly kissing her, devouring her, his breaths intensifying at every inch of his travel on her. The sound of his increasing excited state feeds her arousal, as she skilfully slides her fingers in the waist of his towel, pulling it first to loosen it and pushing it to the ground, startling him at first but making him chuckle. Completely naked now and her fully dressed, he feels things should be levelled as he slowly pulls her oversized T-shirt over her head revealing a thin framed young beauty in a simple, understated white cotton bra. His face is stunned, suddenly making her feel self-conscious, when he is the one completely naked.