Chapter 44 - Bad behaviour

The intercom buzzes frantically, resonating in the whole apartment, as they have now been waiting downstairs for ages.

JB: Get changed, he says buttoning his jeans back on and pulling his T-shirt over his head, rushing to the intercom to buzz them in, and then back to the bedroom.

J: Yes sorry, she says smirking. I didn't realise you were gonna get so excited by a top, she blushes.

JB: I'm sorry, but I could see every... single... contour of your breasts and I couldn't control myself, you're just... he sighs smiling, pulling her by the waist closer to his body, lifting her skirt, grabbing her ass and kissing her sensually.

J: They're coming up! Let me get changed, she says pecking him and pushing him out of the bedroom.

For Mark's birthday, Jaebeom has organised a little gathering at his apartment with a barbecue on his terrace and plenty of foods and drinks.

BB: What the hell man?! He says as soon as the front door opens.

JB: Yeah, sorry the buzzer doesn't always work for some reason, we've told the building supervisor, he tells Bambam bothered to have had to wait, Jaebeom knowing pertinently there is nothing wrong with the buzzer and he just wanted to finish what he had started while pleasing her as much as himself.

While she gets changed, Jina thinks about Jinyoung, and is excited that he is coming with Dasom, who he has been dating now for a couple of months, as she hopes that his flourishing relationship will allow him to move on and let her and Jaebeom live theirs in the open. Lately, she has spent more consecutive days at his place and everything has run smoothly, if not better than she ever anticipated. He is everything she could hope for in a partner, without ever dreaming she would be lucky enough to have it.

Jackson, Bambam and Youngjae have settled with drinks, chatting with Jaebeom when Yugyeom and Joohyun arrive with a huge deliciously looking gateau for dessert. As she comes out of the room now wearing denim shorts and a lose T-shirt with Converse trainers, she spots Joohyun and is more excited than she had anticipated, finding her looking so much more grown up, in her responsibilities with the boys and her relationship with Yugyeom, who she lives with now.

No longer this spoiled snoopy brat from a year ago, she is a grounded woman in love

No longer this spoiled snoopy brat from a year ago, she is a grounded woman in love. It has been one year since the accident, since the break up and it only took seeing Joohyun to remind her of it. A whole year, more than half of it spent hurting. Pulling her out of this painful thought, Jaebeom arrives and placing his arm around her waist, he can tell something is bothering her.

JB: Are you okay babe?

JH: You guys are so cute together, I swear.

J: Thanks, I'm okay, she says kissing his cheek.

JH: So do you live here now?

J: No, not yet.

JB: We are taking our time.