Chapter 17 - Angel

J: What am I gonna do? She says stroking his cheek.

JB: About what?

J: About you, she whispers with sadness in her voice.

JB: Well, do whatever you want with me, he says with a smirk, dropping a sweet kiss on her lips.

J: I'm serious Jaebeom. I am more conflicted than ever.

JB: Jina, he says with a comforting look. I know the kind of person you are, and I don't want you to feel guilty about falling for both of us. If you can't choose, don't. The only thing I'd ask though, is that you speak to Youngjae. He is a pure heart and if you feel less attached to him, you need to be honest.

J: I tried already but he refuses to accept it. He asked that I wait to go back to Seoul. But I am not encouraging him if that's what you're worried about.

JB: I'm not worried, I know you wouldn't want to hurt him.

J: I'm gonna have to choose and the thought of losing either of you hurts my heart.

JB: Stop. Stop hurting. Just enjoy the moment and focus on us. We have another week or so before we go back home. So just make the most of it and you might find that the decision is easier to make by then. Don't pressure yourself please. I hate to see you like that.

J: Are you not jealous?

JB: Jinyoung had you before I did, if I'm correct. If anything, I feel a little guilty. When I guessed there was something between you two, I should have stopped myself but I couldn't, because I knew there was already something between us, something amazing and I couldn't resist you.

J: Jaebeomie... I...

JB: I love you Jina, he says surprising her as she holds her breath. And I'm not saying this to make your life harder. I just do. I just know that if I didn't tell you now, I would regret it. I love you.

J: I love you too, she says deflated.

And with these four words, her lips shaking, she hugs him tightly.

JB: Not the way I thought the first girl telling me "I love you" would do it but..., he chuckles.

J: I'm sorry. It's just so frustrating that I love you and I feel guilty about it.

JB: You didn't listen to a word I just said did you, he asks rhetorically.

J: I did, I am listening. Okay, enjoy the moment, worry later! What time is it?

JB: 1:31am.

J: Okay, don't you need to go back to your room to get some rest or pack?

JB: I don't want to.

J: I know but if we fall asleep, you won't get up and it will be harder to sneak into your room in the morning.

JB: I don't care, he pouts.

J: You're so cute.

JB: I'm not cute I'm...

J: Not right now. You're dead cute.

JB: Oh, I see. Want me to show you I'm not cute? He says, his soft gaze suddenly changing to lustful.

J: As much as I want to say yes, we need to rest. I had a horrendous day, traumatising evening and so far wonderful but physically draining night.

JB: I'm staying though, he says firmly while shuffling to make himself comfortable.

J: Fine. Good night, she says snuggling back in his arms.