Chapter 42 - Look

Opening the door of her apartment, she sees him standing there, looking more sensual than usual, wearing a black and white polka dot shirt, black fitted jeans and a black jacket, as suave as f..., obviously trying to make an impression on her, which is definitely working.

J: Hi, she says blushing. You look delicious, she adds making him chuckle.

JB: You look ethereal my love, he responds, staring at her wearing a short white dress for their date night.

J: What's behind your back? She asks wondering if maybe he would have got her flowers.

JB: Wine!

J: You know where the glasses are, she says as he heads to the kitchen. I think you forgot something.

JB: I don't know what you're talking about.

Playing innocent, and putting the wine on the worktop, he turns to her with a grin and pulls her close to him, giving her a very, very sensual kiss, matching his outfit and his obvious mood. Once out of her daze, she breathes in deeply.

J: Should we start with dessert?

JB: Haha! Well it's up to you, I'm not overly hungry for food right now.

J: I haven't started cooking, I wanted you to show me more of your skills.

JB: Well I'm pretty good with desserts, he says with a smirk, pulling her by the hand to her bedroom.

Enjoying each other's embraces, lips, bodies, feeling the exhilaration of their lustful encounter, as if they were made to please the other, they access yet another level of pleasure, tuned to the other's desires yet feeling undeniable bliss themselves. Once both have reached their mutual peaks, their share yet another intimate, cozy moment, in each other's arms.

JB: This is nice...

J: I hear a "but" coming in that sentence.

JB: Would I rush things by saying it would make more sense if we lived together? He asks, making her pull from his embrace abruptly and stare at him seriously.

J: Just a bit. Listen, I love you and I definitely see a future with you but, we only started being "us" again a few weeks ago and that's a freaking big step.

JB: I know. You're right. I'm sorry, we have time.

J: I'm sorry, I just don't think I'm ready yet, she says seriously looking down now sitting on the bed, in his shirt, suddenly making him realise why she may be so apprehensive.

JB: You're not worried that things are gonna change, are you?

J: Of course I am!

JB: I won't hurt you baby. I'm not him. You know that right?

J: I know. I'm not worried about that, she says stroking his cheek. I'm more worried about... losing our independence. Living with each other, constantly having to tell each other where we are and what we do and if we will be home for dinner and...