V1

FOR MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON WATTPADhello!! ive decided that my anniversary here will go towards this story! this is when tony dies and what happens to him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

FOR MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON WATTPAD
hello!! ive decided that my anniversary here will go towards this story! this is when tony dies and what happens to him.
———

This was not what Tony had in mind when he thought of "the afterlife."

Looking around, there were less people than he did thought there would be. They were all in a big, white room full of nothing. Somewhere walking forward, to what? He didn't have a clue.

Together they were dressed somewhat the same, all of them wearing white on white, well mostly. Tony was clothed in a mid length jacket thing. Sort of   like something you would wear when it was chilly, but not cold, out. Fall attire.

Under that he wore a white shirt tucked into his pants, which were a dark beige color. His shoes? You guessed it, white.

He was carrying a pretty, red rose in his pant pocket. Taking it out to sniff it, Tony decided he would keep it with him.

There were others who were not moving with the group. He wondered what they were doing. Curious to find out, he went up to one of them and asked.

"Hello ma'am," He greeted to the nice looking elderly woman. "Would you mind telling me what you're waiting here for? I am sort of new her you could say."

She looked up into his big brown eyes and smiled. "Why they're going to group up with the others to a golden gates where heaven is they say."

"Oh, and the others who are staying here?"

"We're willing to wait for our friends and family. They say time goes by faster here." She looked back to where he came from.

"All right, thank you." He left her to wait.

Taking the rose back into his hand once again, he sniffed it and took his wrist out to see his mark. It was beautiful.

"Hurry up wizard."

Anthony was happy, that was clear with the big smile on his face.

Then he saw his Aunt Peggy in the distance, giving him a big smile and opening her arms for him, he ran.

fuck soulmates | ironstrangeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें